Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 169 55.0%

• Total voters

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I like yellow.
Sport cars are supposed to be bright.

Dave

Said no, like the yellow even had one 1993 civic hatch with a special yellow paint to match seadoo. But too flashy for me now.

I like the pictures and I think it would look good in yellow...but I could never personally own a yellow car unless it was a Wrangler.

Yes! I had a yellow se-r specv and loved it !!
I had a 2005 in blue, which is probably what I'll get my eventual FiST in. Unless they come out with a British Racing Green, why doesn't anyone sell something I want to buy in BRG?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Guy on the fost forum has a blue one. The same color as polestar volvo's. It looks amazing. Not sure if would be as good on the fist though.

Nay. I would not.

But that's more just my personal taste. I don't like when cars are too ostentatious and that goes doubley for cars which carry more than 2 people.

Sure! Add a seibon carbon fiber hood and a blacken the wing... I could rock that.

I think that specifically, the Tangerine on the Focus ST's looked pretty great. Most other yellows would be an absolutely not. Considering I generally hate the color yellow... I wouldn't buy one for me, because I'd always prefer Green. However, if they had offered tangerine and no Green was available, I would have strongly considered it. Thank goodness the green was available though. But I'd like to see the yellow on the road, as I think it looks good and is a nice change from the dull paints you generally see in a parking lot. Maybe I'd consider buying one for the lady.

I'm in Manhattan and Brooklyn a lot, everyone would think you're a taxi!
Where I live, there's a cab company that rolls around in bright green hatchbacks... On more than one occasion I've had drunk girls flag me, or at least talk to me about it being mistaken for a taxi.

(Green Envy ftw)

Yellow blaze. Had it on my focus. Loved it. Very similar to tangerine scream just a tad less orange.