Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 169 55.0%

• Total voters
I was actually a bit upset they didn't offer the Fiesta in Tangerine Scream because that's my favorite Ford color

EDIT: Also, why wouldn't a car company offer it's "funky fun hot hatch" in equally popping colors? Sure there's Green Envy and Molten Orange, but the standard Fiesta has more colorful options. Missed opportunity by Ford IMO

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I was actually a bit upset they didn't offer the Fiesta in Tangerine Scream because that's my favorite Ford color

EDIT: Also, why wouldn't a car company offer it's "funky fun hot hatch" in equally popping colors? Sure there's Green Envy and Molten Orange, but the standard Fiesta has more colorful options. Missed opportunity by Ford IMO
Im in total agreement. I love the yellow on the FoST. Wish it was an option on our cars.

No, I think the color has been played out... I'd like to see the green that was on the Viper a few years ago though... :)

If you catch the new Ford TV ads featuring a "Screaming Yellow" Focus ST (color not listed on the website), it might change your mind, cause it looks wicked!

J2FoRS

I'd go for yellow or TS. Though I do love the uniqueness of MO as well. So now that I have it, not sure if I'd switch, but initially I'd have snapped up a TS in a heartbeat.

Izzy

If I owned a cab company it'd be kinda' cool to have a fleet of FiST's as TAXI's [raceflag]

Hey! My first post ever! I voted yes. Yellow has always been my favorite color for a sports car. Something in between those those two though maybe.

ZDEG

Eh, I chose yes because all of the colors that you see most vehicles have on the daily are so repeated and tiresome. A sporty vehicle in yellow is always refreshing.

I personally think yellow is a little too flashy which is the same reason I wouldn't go with red either. I'm not trying to attract any additional attention. [wink wink]

joesiris

I vote yes, the yellow would look real good with the black "racing stripe" option as well... the stripes are nice but get lost on all but the molten orange color. As long as its not the pale easter yellow some car makes use, cough cough kia rio, yuck!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I personally think yellow is a little too flashy which is the same reason I wouldn't go with red either. I'm not trying to attract any additional attention. [wink wink]

+1

Just as some on here think that black wheels are 'played out' and overdone, that's the way I feel about yellow.

My brother has a modded '06 C6 in yellow, and although it looks OK with the competition grey wheels on it, and yellow is the ALMS/IMSA/Rolex series factory Vette team color, I still would have chosen another hue (they are getting to be VERY common in that color anyway).

As for the FiST; I like the Molten Orange and Green Envy MUCH better as far as the 'bright' colors go. ;)