Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 169 55.0%

• Total voters
If they came out with the screaming yellow I'd buy another FiST for my wife. After taking her to the track she decided she wants one but wants it in bright yellow. Hopefully they don't come out with it because then I'd have to get her some bolt-ons and a cyborg too haha.
Also I love the look of the SY so I'd be jealous.

A little late to the party as always, but I would totally dig it if it were Phoenix Yellow, had red Recaros, and gunmetal wheels. [emoji14]

Ford has the FoST in triple yellow for 2017, but they uncharged $595 for it. I would have paid that for my FiST to be in yellow...had a screaming yellow 2004 Mustang and always loved the SVTF's in that color too.

There are some pros and cons, it's very visible to people merging into your lane who wouldn't otherwise see you and it's very easy to find in a parking lot, but it attracts too much attention I think. Pedestrians kept trying to get into my car having thought it was a taxi. Happened in four different cities and two of them didn't even have yellow cabs. Not to mention cops and boy racers.

I wouldn't do it again.

Ford Community Posts