Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 169 55.0%

• Total voters

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
If Ford made Yellow a color option would you purchase one?

(Tangerine Scream Tri-Coat) Tangerine Scream Fiesta ST

(Screaming Yellow) Screaming Yellow Fiesta ST

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
High Res

(Tangerine Scream Tri-Coat Fiesta ST)

(Screaming Yellow Fiesta ST)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i voted no, just because i know ford would charge for it, like molten orange. i wanted the molten but am not about to pay a premium for a color.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Was not real keen on Tang Scream so I had to pass on the school bus look

I voted no on yellow as it gets a little boring over time (at least to me), reminds me of a school bus, road equipment, taxi's, fire engines (in some jurisdictions) and Saturn Coupes that tried yellow with few takers. Also, if it was done in Tri-Coat, I am not happy with how Ford skips the final coats on the door jambs, rockers, sills, and other "interior" areas that should look as good at the exterior body panels?especially if the paint is extra cost. I passed on a 2013 Mustang for my wife because of the "incomplete" look of the Tri-Coat paint.

Perry

No. Tang Scr looks much too school-bus-ish in color, and the Screaming Yellow is too light and insubstantial in appearance. Admittedly, yellow isn't my first choice anyway, but these two missed the mark for me regardless. That said, if it were within my power, the Race Red would be just a teensy bit darker/more red than what my car is. So, perfection isn't on offer.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Coming from the Focus world I would like to see a Screaming Yellow ST similar to the old SVT. The Tangerine Scream is a gross color.

STooge

I'm with rooSTer here. Ts is not as nice as sy. I think I would have totally bought a screaming yellow

I have always thought the TS Focus was a great color. If I ever buy a Focus ST, it will be painted in Tangerine Scream color. If the color was made for the Fiesta, they should bring over the matching Recaro seats too.

I voted no,just bc I'm not into those crazy colors,only black,white,or silver for me. It's all just personal preference,coming from my last car (a Bright Red Mazdaspeed 3) after my first time being pulled over in hometown (said a headlight was out,and it turned out it wasn't [facepalm] [duh]) from that point on the car just stuck out of the pack more,and they were alwaysw on my ass....pulling me over two more times [confused] for "swerving over double center lines",which was Total BULLSHIT.

-ry

TheStig

I normally hate yellow cars but if it was a tri-coat yellow, sure! tons of wheel combinations then and goes well with Carbon Fiber parts!

I love that the Molten Orange Stands out like a Road Cone. Its all about being seen. On rainy days, you can actually see Orange Cars, vs Water Spray Grey or Asphalt Charcoal. I say No on the yellow, IMO. Id buy yellow over that Green though. But I voted Yes.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Yellow with the already black and red accents....yes I would. Not sure how the grey wheels would look up against it tho.

NO. If it was the only color available? I'd have to have it repainted..............