Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

OP
P
Thread Starter #2
Kind of quiet in here... I expect some members to chime in before I get my ST in October so we can do a meet and greet! [popcorn]

There is at least one more here haha. I've seen a red FiST around too.

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
I've honestly yet to see one on the road, only at the dealers so far. Apparently they sell like hot cakes whenever the come in, there was a fight between two buyers for one that I went to look at, lol!

Picked up my Green Envy in July.
Would love to meet up with some other FiST owners.

I'm in Calgary.
I've seen a Blue, a Silver, a Green and met a lady in Revelstoke 2 weekends ago from Airdrie with another Green one (we took photos).

Well thats 3.5 of us until Phreak takes delivery.
Anyone tracked it yet?
I went to an autocross in Red Deer. I ordered the Steeda rear sway bar the next day. Little less push at the limit and its a weapon ;)

I'm in Coventry. Haven't auto crossed it yet, I think I'll save that for next year, this one has been busy. So the sway bar is a must for autocross? How does it affect road driving?

OP
P
Thread Starter #12
Well thats 3.5 of us until Phreak takes delivery.
Anyone tracked it yet?
I went to an autocross in Red Deer. I ordered the Steeda rear sway bar the next day. Little less push at the limit and its a weapon ;)
Pretty sure I met you at the Autocross, I was running the Isuzu, haha

Mine won't be in until probably mid October-ish

I think a sway bar would drop you into a different class would it not?

I'm in Coventry. Haven't auto crossed it yet, I think I'll save that for next year, this one has been busy. So the sway bar is a must for autocross? How does it affect road driving?
You know how in a steady state corner if you lift off the throttle, the nose just dives right in for you?
I find that action a little more pronounce now. Its not to much if you are aware of it.
Oh and lift off oversteer ;) EASIER lol

Pretty sure I met you at the Autocross, I was running the Isuzu, haha

Mine won't be in until probably mid October-ish

I think a sway bar would drop you into a different class would it not?
You're the ISUZU! Awesome machine man! Ya i was the "see it for miles" green fiesta.
I think it would change the class. But im not sure hoe much since its a full custom install as we don't have a rear sway from the factory.

OP
P
Thread Starter #15
There is a big shake up in classes next year anyway.... I think stock is being replaced by street class, not really sure how the rules will shake out

Phreak,
Any new word on the delivery date?
Its getting cold out and I'm wondering about a meet before the snow starts to stay.

OP
P
Thread Starter #17
Yeah I am wondering about that too. No word on it yet, I am not expecting it to arrive before mid October though.

I think this was just a freak event, we got snow in August one year too. Supposed to be back up to +20 this weekend.

OP
P
Thread Starter #18
Still no car... also not very many posts on here for local stuff

Saw another Green Envy FiST on my way to cochrane 15 minutes ago.
Unknown green fella, are you on here?

OP
P
Thread Starter #20
I think I saw a chick driving a green Fiesta ST the other day on the highway