Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST owners

Saw 3 fists on my way through the province a couple weeks back. One in Calgary and one in swift current.
Then I cruised with a green one from just outside of Calgary until about Revelstoke on the way back.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yep. No idea who it was, but we sure made good time through the parks. :) #missedconnections lol
[MENTION=5751]letitreign[/MENTION] was my first thought when I saw the MO one in Calgary. I'm sure there's more than one there lol

There's definitely a few MOs in town. Strangely I've been seeing a lot of more fists than usual lately....I think there's more on the south side of the city.

Edit: Since we're posting mountain shots, here's one from a few weeks back:
[MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION] has a clean car in this pic......that's unheard of lol

So, nearly a MONTH after I picked it up from the dealership..... I finally had to give her a drink. And lo and behold, the Husky by where I work has the 94 octane option on the pumps... [goofydrunk] My lil FiST had a healthy slurp, but it was still under $50 for a fill and if the efficiency stays as it is, I will only have to fill once every 3-4 weeks :O Unless there is a road trip out to the mountains once she's broken in.... ;)

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
There's definitely a few MOs in town. Strangely I've been seeing a lot of more fists than usual lately....I think there's more on the south side of the city.

Edit: Since we're posting mountain shots, here's one from a few weeks back:
[MENTION=1015]shouldbeasy[/MENTION] has a clean car in this pic......that's unheard of lol
Ha! Living on gravel does have its perks!

Rally car!

Saw 3 fists on my way through the province a couple weeks back. One in Calgary and one in swift current.
Then I cruised with a green one from just outside of Calgary until about Revelstoke on the way back.

Nice colour choice!!!

This is mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up this 2015 Fiesta ST with only 5026kms on the odometer on friday. Already tossed some Thule stuff on the car along with some winter tires. So this should be a fun winter driving around Edmonton.

I'm not worried about the mod bug. I don't plan on keeping this car long, a couple years at most. I'm only going to buy some summer wheels for fun and maybe a cargo box for the roof. Grab some mud flaps and toss on some leds, that's it. I just wanted something small to rip around in for a change.

FitzFiST

Hey guys,

2016 FiST owner from Edmonton! i Have not seen to many around town! would love to meet up with a few owners some time!

Hey guys,

2016 FiST owner from Edmonton! i Have not seen to many around town! would love to meet up with a few owners some time!
Welcome from Calgary

I’ve seen maybe hang a dozen down here in the year and half I’ve had mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all, looks fairly quiet in here.
I'll be going to the 780 meets here in Edmonton semi-regularly if anyone wants to meet n greet.

Just picked up a 2015 ST last week. Definitely not many of us around Edmonton! How often do you guys hit up the 780 meets?

Hey Tutty, I've been going fairly often, usually Friday nights around 8-9pm. I think I've made it to about 6 out of the last 8-9 weeks.

There are the Calgary Alberta ST/RS Group, Alberta Ecoboost and Alberta Focus and Fiesta Enthusiasts groups on facebook too