Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tint Rear Tailights?

Should I tint Rear tailights? I own a White 2014 Ford Fiesta with charcoal painted wheels with red calipers. Just got the windows tinted and they black and white really contrast each other well, thinking about tinting the tail lights now, what you guys think?? LOOK GOOD OR NEGATIVE?

CanadianST

Really depends on the car I find, If you've got enough black to go with it I'd say shoot. I tinted the tails on my buddy's 2014 civic and it really complimented the car. One thing to consider is masking off the reverse lights so you can still see while reversing, I've known people who didn't and really regretted it later. Here's a pic of his car to give you an idea of what I mean.

k757

I'm thinking of just doing the reflector part the stretches towards the roof and leaving stock where any light would come from

If you want an opinion based solely on looks, don't read any further. I have none.

I am totally against tinting headlights and tail lights on anything licensed to use public roads. I've see tail lights so dark the tail "light" would disappear as the car went under street lights. I am always looking for a way to improve the light output of said devices. LED tail lights that are brighter, and the instant on feature saves distance and reaction time. I'd like to put 55w reverse flood lights on the car. So I can see everything as I back up. Our review mirror out the hatch window only points to the ground.

Good luck.