Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone hooked up subs and made it sound good?

Since there is no double DIN dash kit for the FiST (just the crappy single DIN one that leaves you with a 6.5" dead screen) has anyone been able to get a good sounding system put in this car? I know you can get the line out converter etc but that doesn't give you very good sound at all since there aren't any equalizer/tuning options. My friend said that I could get a good DSP (which are pretty expensive) and a 4 channel amp and it would sound great. Just wondering if there's a cheaper way to go with this.

I had my system in my 2011 Fiesta SE, had the single dash kit for it and it sounded great. I just don't want the 6.5" screen to go to waste if I did that in this car. It's a pretty nice function plus I also have the extra navigation package (didn't want it but that's what it came with) so that would be $800 put to waste right there lol. I doubt there is any way to add an aftermarket stereo and still make the touchscreen work?