Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Ford Fiesta ST

Fiesta ST News

Staff Member

The 2015 Fiesta ST heads up Ford subcompact lineup, providing a swift and affordable entry point to the company's performance car range that includes Focus ST, Mustang and Taurus SHO. For 2015, a new exterior color, Magnetic Metallic, replaces Storm Gray Metallic.

2015 Fiesta ST is still more proof that small cars from Ford Motor Company are anything but boring. In addition to a precision sport-tuned suspension and an improved braking system, Fiesta ST packs more punch under its hood than any other car in the segment.

A high-output variant of the award-winning 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engine propels Fiesta ST with an estimated 197 horsepower and 202 lb.-ft. of torque. In comparison, Mini Cooper S makes do with 189 horsepower, while Chevrolet Sonic RS produces just 138 horsepower.

Unlike the competition, Fiesta ST doesn't simply look like a performance car; it's got the guts to back it up.

This is a rewarding car to rev, said Mark Roberts, Fiesta calibration supervisor. With 177 lb.-ft. of torque available from just 1,600 rpm and 202 lb.-ft. by 3,500 rpm, Fiesta ST gives the performance and feel of an engine twice its size. There's no waiting at all for the power to just push you back in your seat.

This compact performance machine sports a unique grille and chin spoiler with a rear diffuser and fascia extensions. Bright tipped dual-exhaust pipes and high-mount spoiler along with unique 17-inch wheels complete the visual package: Fiesta ST looks like it's made for the racetrack. The car is first of its nameplate to receive the Molten Orange tri-coat metallic paint.

Fiesta ST drivers looking for a year-round daily driver can opt for a 16-inch wheel package with all-season tires at no extra charge.

Fiesta ST steering is more direct and responsive than the Fiesta base model. A unique suspension with modified front knuckle makes for a quicker overall steering ratio of 13.6:1. The rear axle gets increased roll stiffness to improve stability through fast corners, while the Fiesta ST body sits 15 millimeters closer to the ground than the base model.

Increased mechanical grip for hard cornering maneuvers provided by the suspension improvements is further enhanced with electronic Torque Vectoring Control to reduce understeer. Three-mode electronic stability control standard, sport or off enables ST drivers to select the amount of electronic aid based on specific conditions. Overall, Fiesta ST provides enthusiast drivers with the ideal mix of performance handling and ride comfort.

2015 Fiesta ST will also sound good for drivers out tackling the open road. It features the mechanical version of the sound symposer first used on Focus ST to provide an enhanced soundtrack that accentuates the visceral experience of driving, directly feeding the engine sound into the passenger cabin.

Customers who buy a new Fiesta ST or Focus ST get a complimentary day of performance driving instruction from the ST Octane Academy at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah.

Fiesta ST is the result of the combined efforts of Team RS in Europe and SVT in the United States.

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Walkaround
[video=youtube;ZbctRB6RZsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbctRB6RZsU[/video]

2016 Ford Fiesta ST
Artist rendering of a 2016 Fiesta ST with a revised front fascia.

So.... aside from the optional all-season tires, is there any difference for the 2015 models?

I have a 2015 and can tell no differences between it and a 2014. There were rumors of power seats but over here in America we did not get that. The only real difference is that Ford is not offering 0% financing on 2015's... :(

Is Magnetic Metallic actually an option on the FiST or was that a goof. That would be pretty sick i think.

That had better be a goof, otherwise i'm headed back to the dealership to discuss getting a 15. I'm a huge fan of that color.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's a nice color. I'd like to see it on a Fiesta.

Here's a pic of a 2015 SE.

Colors on the 2015 Fiesta ST are identical to the '14s. I looked at the official 2015 order form at my dealership when I ordered my 2015 and it had exactly the same options as before.

Bad, yet good. I would hate to turn around and have to sell the one I have just to get the other color.

Going through the messages this morning and wanted to follow up. I did find a great deal on the 14. I"m very happy with the FIST.

Tell me about the over rev? I read it somewhere but can't find any info. The 2014 has but the 2015 did not?