Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This Or That: Fiat 500 Abarth vs. Ford Fiesta ST [w/poll]

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
The comparison was good but I love reading the comments. That's the best part of that post.

From the comments:

"One is a work of art (Abarth) and the other is a very precision instrument."

Funny they had to clarify that the Abarth was the piece of art... it certainly is a piece of something

I cross-shopped them and obviously went with the FiST. A buddy of mine has the Abarth and I have driven it on the track. I just like almost everything about the FiST more than the Abarth. The Fiat certainly wins the competition of most ballsy exhaust sound, though.

I have owned both, and they both have good things going for them. I do miss that growly Abarth exhaust though. Ialso miss the shocked look on most peoples faces when the Fiat takes them at a light. The FiST is a better car all around, but I do miss my little piece of Italy.

I have both... abarth is a lemon.. leaks.. leaks.. I will never regret my choice with FiST... trully better, there's no competition.

The abarth is something that could have been. Really there's no comparison between the two. In my opinion fiat dropped the ball. They do sound excellent though!