Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

i see, just figured it would look nicer? maybe? not sure just trying to figure out which springs to buy basically. please forgive my ignorance. thank you for the info though

JPGC

2000 Post Club
The Mountune springs are AMAZING. im doing 80 everywhere I go. Ride is cushy and i can just push it and push it and its smooth. Buy the mountunes if you dont wanna go coils. I have a few hundred miles on em already and its sitting so nice and just one of my fav mods. Its....its just great.
Idk if cushy is the right word to describe it, lol

The mountune springs are now starting to sound like the better choice. Might get those instead.

I have the H&R's on mine and they really don't seem any lower then the other springs I've seen on our cars...def makes a huge difference over stock...they are a lil softer feel then the stock springs but handling is much improved

OP
Harvick

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
I have the H&R's on mine and they really don't seem any lower then the other springs I've seen on our cars...def makes a huge difference over stock...they are a lil softer feel then the stock springs but handling is much improved
Can you share a photo of your FiST?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looks great [MENTION=1032]psylentknight22[/MENTION], I have the same wheels but running coilovers instead of lowered springs.