Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
If I had a nice shallow ramp driveway like the one in your profile pic I might consider these lol.
I do scrape at certain angles even on my driveway entrance. I have to go slow and at an angle.

MOFiST

Do you find your bumper scrapping more barriers?
Mine is already close to hitting things like parking barriers.
I already hit the gutter coming out my driveway on the stock springs.
My driveway is a bitch. Springs would be nice to look at but not as practical around town.
BC coils or something I can get back to stock height would suit me better tbh.

I do rub at angles also but I figure just about everybody prob does if they have to angle to make the bumper clear ditches or whatever...I have the triple r splitter so I am always having to avoid scrubbing...but as far as just cornering and driving I've yet to scrub

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Do you find your bumper scrapping more barriers?
Mine is already close to hitting things like parking barriers.
I already hit the gutter coming out my driveway on the stock springs.
My driveway is a bitch. Springs would be nice to look at but not as practical around town.
BC coils or something I can get back to stock height would suit me better tbh.
For me, it's not even the bumper rubbing, just the wind deflector/ under carriage protecting thing that sits low under the front of the car that rubs.

yea...I ordered from them directly as well. However, if it even means anything, I did put in the notes to please provide "cool stuff" with my order. Just something I got used to doing when ordering skateboard decks online. Companies usually listen and provide extra stickers or w/e they feel like sending.