Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GReddy Products for Fiesta ST...

Sealed cold air intake that will fit euro spec fiestas. Its illegal to have an un boxed cai here in Australia and temperatures get up 35?c to 40?c in summer which I think is 120?f in america.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
a plug and play oil catch can kit with a mounting bracket and hoses for a clean install.

the amount of oil i'm pulling with my home brew is crazy.

a plug and play oil catch can kit with a mounting bracket and hoses for a clean install.

this. im too lazy to make one myself but if there was one alraedy set up id be all over it. even a stock vehicle can benefit from that

koozy

3000 Post Club
Hey all,

I work with GReddy Performance in the Sales department. Now I know we have not been a big name in the domestic sports car scene, but I'm hoping to change that with the Fiesta ST. I am a fan of this car and I think it has great potential. I am pushing towards making an aftermarket performance parts line for the Fiesta ST starting obviously with a cat back exhaust system and going on from there (downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc.). So long story short I am trying to do some research as to who would be interested in a GReddy performance line up for the Fiesta ST. If you guys could give me some feedback as to what type of parts and what price range you are looking for, it would really help me gear this product line for the end user. Also please include the car that you currently drive. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.

just wanted to bring this thread back up and see if there's any progress, updates or shelved?

THIS, a plug and play catch can kit is something that is missing from the market for these cars, and it is something that is needed.

but seeing that this thread is a bit older it seems like GReddy lost interest.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Everybody has their own opinion. Those dual tips are ugly to me. I'm not saying I want a fart can. This is my favorite style. Probably going to get one welded on a catback when I buy one. Can't stand the dual tip. Apexi noir

Everybody has their own opinion. Those dual tips are ugly to me. I'm not saying I want a fart can. This is my favorite style. Probably going to get one welded on a catback when I buy one. Can't stand the dual tip. Apexi noir

Be sure to look at the injen and cp-E cat back. Both come standard with single tips.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I used an oval outlet Vbrant tip that had a rounded over end I trimmed off at the right angle for the car and it is not exact but looks like it belongs on a Ford. It saves weight, less turbulent than a dual out let tip or muffler, less cost, looks great:)

SICKESSS-ST

Hey all,

I work with GReddy Performance in the Sales department. Now I know we have not been a big name in the domestic sports car scene, but I'm hoping to change that with the Fiesta ST. I am a fan of this car and I think it has great potential. I am pushing towards making an aftermarket performance parts line for the Fiesta ST starting obviously with a cat back exhaust system and going on from there (downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc.). So long story short I am trying to do some research as to who would be interested in a GReddy performance line up for the Fiesta ST. If you guys could give me some feedback as to what type of parts and what price range you are looking for, it would really help me gear this product line for the end user. Also please include the car that you currently drive. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.

We want updates!!!!! [rant]

FistSt215

We need more options for the exhaust . I would love cnt racing cbe but they told me they have no plans on doing one. At the moment looking at a Cobb/2j turbo back combo in the summer .

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
You guys realize this thread is only a few months away from being a year old.