Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GReddy Products for Fiesta ST...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FYI..

Greddy posted this about 8 months ago and this salesmen / member hasn't been active since then...Looks like it was merely a "market fishing" post...

.... I'm pushing for product to be made for the Fiesta ST and I'm just trying to get a feel for what you as end-users would like to see for your car....

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is it titanium? It should be with how much time it took for something to come out.....cripes! But its always good to have another option![thumb]

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I had Greddy catback on my 97 Eclipse GSX back in the day, sounded awesome. Very competitive pricing too, great to see them bring the option to the FiST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it titanium? It should be with how much time it took for something to come out.....cripes! But its always good to have another option![thumb]
It isnt titanium, tho I wish it was. I called them to force them to make it available on the site a few weeks ago as I had been calling them like twice a week waiting on updates. I got it installed, its a nice piece. Sounds really good, not overly loud at all and zero rasp. Just deep sound. I love it. And its a full 3 inch all the way to the downpipe flange. None of that 2.5" taper down nonsense. I can only hope that they decide to make more parts for us. Would be sweet. I think that will be based on the success of this exhaust at a bare minimum. Their price is right but they are just so late to the game.

koozy

3000 Post Club
It isnt titanium, tho I wish it was. I called them to force them to make it available on the site a few weeks ago as I had been calling them like twice a week waiting on updates. I got it installed, its a nice piece. Sounds really good, not overly loud at all and zero rasp. Just deep sound. I love it. And its a full 3 inch all the way to the downpipe flange. None of that 2.5" taper down nonsense. I can only hope that they decide to make more parts for us. Would be sweet. I think that will be based on the success of this exhaust at a bare minimum. Their price is right but they are just so late to the game.
How about some photos or vids? no consumer photos out yet, would be nice to see some from an enthusiast. I'm quite happy with my Cobb exhaust, but if I were looking for a new exhaust this would be on the list of potentials. Good to know it's a full 3" end to end. I had a Greddy exhaust on my '03 Evo VIII and was really happy with it, quality, fitment all top notch.

How about some photos or vids? no consumer photos out yet, would be nice to see some from an enthusiast. I'm quite happy with my Cobb exhaust, but if I were looking for a new exhaust this would be on the list of potentials. Good to know it's a full 3" end to end. I had a Greddy exhaust on my '03 Evo VIII and was really happy with it, quality, fitment all top notch.
I can work on getting photos. Also in the works of meeting up with a co worker for a side by side comparison video from stock to this set up. So soon I will get it posted [biggrin]

I also have been following this as I've also had a Greddy Evo on previous cars and it was a great piece. How is the highway drone cruising at around 60, 70, and 80? Like Koozy, I have a Cobb and I'm happy with it right now, even though I had to repair the hanger, but when I go bigger than the X37, I may go full 3" after that, but I don't want or need the attention of a loud exhaust.

Somehow I don't dislike the look of that single tip while I hate the Injen one. It's also a great price for a full 3 inches, would fit perfectly with Whoosh downpipe!

I emailed them for a shipping quote to Canada as their website is not giving me anything right now (seriously almost impossible...).

Nice. Is there any drone at highway speed? I have a mountune exhaust right now and like the sound of it. Don't really want anything louder.

Price on this seems pretty good considering its from one of the bigger Japanese tuning companies.

How is the highway drone cruising at around 60, 70, and 80? Like Koozy, I have a Cobb and I'm happy with it right now, even though I had to repair the hanger, but when I go bigger than the X37, I may go full 3" after that, but I don't want or need the attention of a loud exhaust.
Nice. Is there any drone at highway speed? I have a mountune exhaust right now and like the sound of it. Don't really want anything louder.

Price on this seems pretty good considering its from one of the bigger Japanese tuning companies.
Cruising around town just normal speeds 35-45 mph its barely louder than stock. Most of the time you cant tell its a full 3". The only time you really get a good amount of noise is when you get on it, and even then its at its loudest between 3800-4500 rpms. I specifically went with this exhaust because GReddy claimed only 7 decibels louder than stock, and in the realm of sound thats just under twice as loud. I as well did not want unwanted attention if I was hooning on it, and while its impossible to not get any as it is an exhaust thats not stock, its not out of control at all. Its deep and sounds good. Its not obnoxious in any way shape or form. The resonator that they built in does a great job. 60mph, and 70 mph is the same way. However, you are higher up in RPM around those speeds, so it will be a small bit louder than around town, but no issue of noise or drone. I listen to ESPN radio all day every day and can hear it just fine, even at highway speeds. That said when you push on the gas it gives tone as should be expected. Now in regards to 80mph or more, I dont get out of town often enough to give you an honest answer. I could do it this weekend and report back. The only time I am getting that high is when i am pushing it and as a result its gonna make more noise. I am on a catted downpipe as I am using Cobb's downpipe for the time being, so I cannot attest to those that are running catless.

I wanted this for good sound, no raspy fart can, and something that no one else has. I succeeded in every goal, and its a quality piece. Talked with my co worker who is stock and were going to attempt to get a solid video for comparison for this thread and another. He's out of town this weekend, so looking like early next week. I will also try to get some photos of it installed. Tho GReddy did a decent job with that already.

is the film dry yet? LOL

LOL Nice.... My co worker has proven incredibly unreliable about becoming free to do all this [?|] so, Im working out a time for this week with a friend of mine, who is very dependable. If this doesnt work out then I will just get it with my phone. Trying to get the best quality, but a lot of time is getting wasted. Sorry for the delay.

Ok guys. Phone video it is. I will be getting it done today, or tomorrow. At the very least it will be a hold over until I get better equipment. But I am tired of waiting, and I know you guys wanna see.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
sounds good but also sounds like it drones. to me at least. but i have weird ears.

A7xogg

Cruising around town just normal speeds 35-45 mph its barely louder than stock. Most of the time you cant tell its a full 3". The only time you really get a good amount of noise is when you get on it, and even then its at its loudest between 3800-4500 rpms. I specifically went with this exhaust because GReddy claimed only 7 decibels louder than stock, and in the realm of sound thats just under twice as loud. I as well did not want unwanted attention if I was hooning on it, and while its impossible to not get any as it is an exhaust thats not stock, its not out of control at all. Its deep and sounds good. Its not obnoxious in any way shape or form. The resonator that they built in does a great job. 60mph, and 70 mph is the same way. However, you are higher up in RPM around those speeds, so it will be a small bit louder than around town, but no issue of noise or drone. I listen to ESPN radio all day every day and can hear it just fine, even at highway speeds. That said when you push on the gas it gives tone as should be expected. Now in regards to 80mph or more, I dont get out of town often enough to give you an honest answer. I could do it this weekend and report back. The only time I am getting that high is when i am pushing it and as a result its gonna make more noise. I am on a catted downpipe as I am using Cobb's downpipe for the time being, so I cannot attest to those that are running catless.

I wanted this for good sound, no raspy fart can, and something that no one else has. I succeeded in every goal, and its a quality piece. Talked with my co worker who is stock and were going to attempt to get a solid video for comparison for this thread and another. He's out of town this weekend, so looking like early next week. I will also try to get some photos of it installed. Tho GReddy did a decent job with that already.
It sounds really good and looks great! And somehow i also like the greddy single tip!