Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GReddy Products for Fiesta ST...

Hey all,

I work with GReddy Performance in the Sales department. Now I know we have not been a big name in the domestic sports car scene, but I'm hoping to change that with the Fiesta ST. I am a fan of this car and I think it has great potential. I am pushing towards making an aftermarket performance parts line for the Fiesta ST starting obviously with a cat back exhaust system and going on from there (downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc.). So long story short I am trying to do some research as to who would be interested in a GReddy performance line up for the Fiesta ST. If you guys could give me some feedback as to what type of parts and what price range you are looking for, it would really help me gear this product line for the end user. Also please include the car that you currently drive. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.

Huge fan of your products :) Had your exhaust for my '02 WRX. I'd love to see what you come up with. It would be nice if another company would come up with a sealed airbox CAI solution like Mountune has come up with.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I'm definitely interested in seeing what you guys can come out with. It's great seeing a major import manufacturer take interest in a domestic vehicle, and the Fiesta ST is the right car to take interest in. I had a Greddy EVO2 on my EVO 8 and was very pleased with it.

OP
Greddy Performance Sales
Thread Starter #5
Happy to get such prompt response! [lovest]

If all goes as planned I'll definitely get a group-buy going... most likely on the cat-back first.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Big fan of Greddy from my Audi days. Glad to see you guys here and plan on producing some parts. Will definitely be on the GB.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
For the exhaust would you guys be offering different types like the RS, SP Elite or EVO?

Be glad to sell your product, I've been selling GReddy / GRex products since about 2001 and have ran a number of your products. :)

I don't know how many Profec B's I sold back in the day, but whenever someone didn't want to rock the SBC iD we sold them the Profec B.

LT Berzerker

Totally, have greddy on my Z, would love a 2.5" and if possible a full 3.0" exhaust... Huge fan of the evo2, loved the sound of that exhaust :)

dual tips and at least 2.5" diameter for the cat back pipe.
I agree with this. Price point between $500-$700 for the exhaust. I've personally never run your products but have been a fan of the quality and sound.

I agree with this. Price point between $500-$700 for the exhaust. I've personally never run your products but have been a fan of the quality and sound.
The price point sounds good. I am also in agreement with a 2.5" diameter minimum and dual tips.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
also agree with twin tips, prefer angle cut as well. Wishlist items are pretty much the same as everyone else, sealed intake, cat back exhaust, intercooler, and silicone hoses for intake and turbo piping. The intake is the real key since the air filter needs to be isolated from under-hood heat. The prototype Cobb unit with a conical filter inside the factory lower box is a very interesting approach. An open filter with a heat shield looks impressive, but I doubt the ability of the shield to block as much heat as a sealed box. The sealed box would also work better with an additional air inlet, like what Mountune has done and so have a few people done using the stock airbox and some ducting. Packaging the duct work and keeping it high in the chassis is the challenge.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey all,

I work with GReddy Performance in the Sales department. Now I know we have not been a big name in the domestic sports car scene, but I'm hoping to change that with the Fiesta ST. I am a fan of this car and I think it has great potential. I am pushing towards making an aftermarket performance parts line for the Fiesta ST starting obviously with a cat back exhaust system and going on from there (downpipe, intake, intercooler, etc.). So long story short I am trying to do some research as to who would be interested in a GReddy performance line up for the Fiesta ST. If you guys could give me some feedback as to what type of parts and what price range you are looking for, it would really help me gear this product line for the end user. Also please include the car that you currently drive. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.
Sealed Airbox. Greddy please talk to the company that supplies your GREDDY intake system for the FR-S BRZ; there are NO SEALED AIRBOX type intakes currently on the market and this would differentiate you from competitors and since I know you have a 3d Scanner and 3d printer at your disposal for such purposes, I STRONGLY suggest you do so.

Gains for this car are to be had from a Performance Downpipe, Front Mount Intercooler and Chargepipes. I suggest offering Catted/Catless variants of the downpipe.

For your intake, I suggest MAP for a Sealed Airbox class intake at $300-400ish to be competitive, 400 is pushing it though, FMIC can range between $400-700 depending on whether you are offering a bar plate or tube fin core intercooler. The downpipe MAP between $250-300 for catless $450-550 for catted 49-state. I also suggest offering a PLUG N PLAY Oil Catch Can setup at around $200; a short shift plate is marketable at $75-150. Catback exhaust I suggest offering in more than one material, and retailing for between $450-650 to be competitive in the market, and in order for you to be successful with an exhaust, you're going to be expected to post a video clip and installed photos.

I would put a much greater priority on a sealed airbox intake as the market is saturated with exhaust systems and releasing a sealed airbox intake, ahead of SEMA will bag you a LOT of sales, and I know for a fact the supplier for FR-S/BRZ Greddy intakes can produce these with a ludicrously fast turnaround since they're in SoCal too. The market would LOVE a SEALED AIRBOX intake from Greddy. Do this first and you will make a KILLING.

If you need Fiesta STs in Southern California for R&D please don't hesitate to reach out and I can help you out myself or put you in touch with other SoCal ST owners.

Cheers
Nick
Fiesta ST Aftermarket Merchandising Expert