Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anybody on here doing octane academy oct 12/13?

i just registered for oct 12/13. im gonna fly in and rent a car as its a really long drive and id rather enjoy driving while i'm there! i'll stay an extra day and see the salt flats!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I may or may not of had a 350Z rental on the flats, right after a bit of rain so it might of been great fun at 100 sideways, if I would do such a thing.......

Make sure you get insurance and I would edit this out as well from any thread;)

Also, it has rained like mad here for weeks on end so the flats are likely not drivable right now but might be by then if the rain stops long enough to dry out.

Sure fun so I hope you get to do it!

STooge

ILL BE THERE THE SAME DAYS!!! 12th and 13th here as well. But i live here, no flight involved [^]

OP
hotrodst7
Thread Starter #4
Lol so technically you are there everyday kinda! Awesome i gotta forum buddy for octane academy, also i Might ask your advice to find a good bar out there!

STooge

I'm not sure in Tooele which is were the actual track is, but where the air port is, in Salt Lake City there are a lot of pub and grub places.

More details? There's no info on the site other than submitting a video.

Edit: I found it. Looking into it now.