Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ian@COBB's Personal Fiesta ST Adventure

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I finally washed my car and got some pictures after installing the Triple R front splitter and mountune wing extensions!

That's stunning. Has Triple R addressed the fitment issues on the NA FiST or does it still require a bit of fidgeting to fit?

OP
C
Thread Starter #23
That's stunning. Has Triple R addressed the fitment issues on the NA FiST or does it still require a bit of fidgeting to fit?
Still not designed for the NA/5door FiST as far as I know, so none of the holes line up. Otherwise, fitment is great.

Ian

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Keep the OZ wheels on the car Ian it looks so much better.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Once of the nicest build's I've seen so far Ian...also loving the new wheels!

I made an appointment and will be heading over to the Cobb SoCal shop next week to get my FMIC and hardpipe kit, TBE, Intake, RMM, and AP stage 3 done along with a few other goodies...

and thanks for posting your build!

Chris G

Once of the nicest build's I've seen so far Ian...also loving the new wheels!

I made an appointment and will be heading over to the Cobb SoCal shop next week to get my FMIC and hardpipe kit, Catback, Intake, RMM, and AP stage 2 done along with a few other goodies...

and thanks for posting your build!
I've been thinking about doing the same. If you don't mind sharing, could you PM me what they're charging you for all of that?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Did you check Cobbs site for the closest tuner/dealers/installers to you?
I did but it says just a tuner shop. Does that mean cat backs and FMIC are available there too? And the sites for the stores near me there isn't any Ford options. So I highly doubt they have them at the physical location.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
responibility of something goes wrong.
I did but it says just a tuner shop. Does that mean cat backs and FMIC are available there too? And the sites for the stores near me there isn't any Ford options. So I highly doubt they have them at the physical location.
You or they wil probably have to order the parts there. Important thing is do they do installs with 100%
Responsibility if anything goes wrong. My only fear is taking it to a shop tht has never worked on a FiST or FoST and they screw something up.

Hello Ian,

Is It possible for you to made a review of the Dunlop Direzza ZII ? Do you like it if you compare to the OEM tire?

Positive point and negative point of the tire?

Thanks.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Hello Ian,

Is It possible for you to made a review of the Dunlop Direzza ZII ? Do you like it if you compare to the OEM tire?

Positive point and negative point of the tire?

Thanks.
They are 1,000x louder than the OEM tires, and pretty much any other UHP tire on the market on the hwy over 60mph. Be aware going in if you are going to daily drive them.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thanks Ian. Any idea when OTF map switching will be included in an update? September or October?????