Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which cargo liner do you like better?

Which cargo liner do you guys like better?

• ST Liner

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • Fiesta Liner

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters
Is the weathertech non-ST 5-door mat rigid enough to be stable on top of the spare tire with no other supports?
My suggestion would be to switch to a compact spare, and add a thin piece of plywood over it. I don't think the mat will be stiff enough on its own.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I just bought this one and it's pretty cheap. Meaning it's thin plastic. I was expecting something more of the thickness of the rubber floor mats. Is the weathertech cargo mat thin as well?

I found this other Ford liner that looks like it will fit. It looks to be shaped the same as the WeatherTech part, where it fills up the side storage areas

EE8Z-6111600-CA

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Can the squared Fiesta cargo mat be used under the false door in the top position making two usable areas?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Can the squared Fiesta cargo mat be used under the false door in the top position making two usable areas?
Not really the spare is too thick compared to the other fiesta models. These the floor only drop 2-3 inches instead of 6 inches. I believe I saw caddies for the titanium the fit around the tyre area to hold things but have not been able to locate them recently.

long time lurker. i guess my first post on this forum will be about trunk mats. lol

i went with weathertech after the comparison pics on here and I added led lighting i got the idea from before the fiesta when i use to want a GTI

View attachment 13237 View attachment 13238 View attachment 13239
When I try to drop my floor down to the lower level, it doesnt fit flush. Is there something wrong with my spare? Too much air in it?

When I try to drop my floor down to the lower level, it doesnt fit flush. Is there something wrong with my spare? Too much air in it?
No. You need to remove the plastic pieces the front of the floor rest on and the floor will sit flat on your spare tire. There is one small bolt holding each side on. Once you remove the plastic pieces, the metal brackets underneath will have sharp edges. I used door edge molding on them to cover those edges.

My favorite is one I made from a door mat from home Depot. If you aren't trying to contain liquids it works great, matches the black interior, is heavy duty, and only cost $8.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

XanRules

Eight month bump, sorry. Is there any piece that can be used to not block the side pockets and fits with the lower floor? If not, am I correct that the "ST" Mat, EE8Z 6111600-AA, is for the higher floor and the "Fiesta" Mat, 8A6Z-5811600-A, is for the lower one, but both will fill the little side pockets?

Eight month bump, sorry. Is there any piece that can be used to not block the side pockets and fits with the lower floor? If not, am I correct that the "ST" Mat, EE8Z 6111600-AA, is for the higher floor and the "Fiesta" Mat, 8A6Z-5811600-A, is for the lower one, but both will fill the little side pockets?
Skip the liner. See my post in line 71 (right above yours). I used a door mat from home depot. Cost $8. Covers the carpeted areas, but not the cubby holes. Looks like it belongs there.

I'd like to put the Fiesta liner in on top of the spare, and retain the false floor so I have a covered area for smaller items that won't fall into the spare tire well. Basically a two level storage area.
This is exactly what I’m hoping to do. Did you end up doing this? Did it all fit like you were expecting?