Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which cargo liner do you like better?

Which cargo liner do you guys like better?

• ST Liner

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • Fiesta Liner

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters
If you want to lower the floor go for the Fiesta one. The St one doesn't have the notch to make it look nice when lowered

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Personally, I like the Fiesta mat. I want people to know my car is a Fiesta.

Do you have to choose between these two?

I Took a gamble and bought the non ST Fiesta Hatchback cargo liner by weathertech, and dropped the floor. The mat is a tight fit but works great, even fills out those damn useless side pockets. As in the liner goes into them too, I removed the cardboard dinky dividers, very happy with my choice. Photos tomorrow if you wish.

If not, the fiesta one, simply because of the lowered floor. Why waist that 6 more inches of cargo room?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I went with the Fiesta liner.
I don't use the full size spare and always keep my floor in the lower position.
I would prefer to keep my cargo lower.
I also use the little side pockets, the right is where my sub woofer is and in the left I keep Windex.

Dave

ST mat looks great. Just want a heavy enough mat to deaden the noise from the panel bouncing up and down. Also keep crap out out of spare tire well. Best place to get ST mat is ???

Does the Fiesta mat require the removal of the full size spare? Does the regular Fiesta use a small spare or a repair kit?

If i could trade the full size donut for more cargo room, I'd be all over that. Still want some kind of spare though.

The trunk liner is the WeatherTech 2014 Fiesta Hatchback (non ST version). I took off the plastic upper level floor mountings and removed the side pocket cardboards, lowered the floor and dropped the liner in! So much more cargo room. And the spare tire and tools are still below the floor and mat!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
The trunk liner is the WeatherTech 2014 Fiesta Hatchback (non ST version). I took off the plastic upper level floor mountings and removed the side pocket cardboards, lowered the floor and dropped the liner in! So much more cargo room. And the spare tire and tools are still below the floor and mat!
I have the ST cargo mat as part of the car purchase. Once I get the car I may look into this as it would help (as you indicate) for cargo room and I do end up at Costco for supplies once a week so... Ah the fun. I know I could find out but do you know if it comes in Black?