Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

August 2014 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Wez1987

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Wez1987
Year of Vehicle: 2014
Color of Vehicle: Oxford white

Current Modifications
  • Aline 17" Wizzard Rims
  • K&N Drop-in Filter
  • Custom Black, Red and Silver Stripe

Future Modifications
  • Tripler R Splitter
  • Eibach pro kit
  • Sico Development Induction Kit
  • Airtec Intercooler and softwear update.

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
The reason why i went for the Fiesta ST is because i always wanted a sports car but still a hatch that is value for money and that have good spec on paper and the fiesta st is just that love the shape and the performance of the vehicle , and its a car you can do so much on that makes it unique. So that why i love the fiesta St and i wouldn't choose any other Car .

Howzit MKVIIST i just wanna find out i havent recieved nothing in the post yet of u guy for winning Aurgust month i just would like 2 know if im still getting the voucher and so on

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Howzit MKVIIST i just wanna find out i havent recieved nothing in the post yet of u guy for winning Aurgust month i just would like 2 know if im still getting the voucher and so on
Hit Blue Bomber Up as I understand it he runs that deal . And it does take a lil while to process the winners. But don't be afraid to remind us...

Lol no problem i just wanted to 2 make sure ill let it still hang abit then ill give him a shout . Thanx alot