Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I've had the Cpe for a few weeks and it's way way to quiet , it gets loud on wot but nothing to write home about. Almost disappointed with how quiet it is... And then they want like almost 300$ if u want the res delete... GTFO

Really enjoying my MBRP 304SS. It changed the whole vehicle for me. I'm in love with it. It gave my FiST the voice it needed.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wonder if Corsa is ever going to get into the FoST/FiST market?

Their systems are usually a little bit heavy compared to some, but are of top shelf quality with perfect welds, and are made of exclusively austenitic 304 stainless from front to tips.

I took advantage of the FSWerks Labor Day sale and got their catback. The local muffler shop put in on for $50, which I thought was a steal. So far, so good...nice sound, just a little louder than my resonator delete I had previously which is exactly what I wanted.

I changed my mind about a dozen times, but finally pulled the trigger on a Cobb. Now I just wish UPS would drive faster!

Same here. Planning to install it next week [thumb]

I took advantage of the FSWerks Labor Day sale and got their catback. The local muffler shop put in on for $50, which I thought was a steal. So far, so good...nice sound, just a little louder than my resonator delete I had previously which is exactly what I wanted.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So... Basically a Borla? [cheerleader]
Yes, in many ways except the weight, hopefully. [wink]

The Borla and the CP-E are at the top of my list IF the Tomei titanium system does not become a reality, I just wish that the Borla was also a 3" system, so that I would not have to upgrade if I ever went balls out CRAZY on a powerful BT kit/setup. [:(]

Just installed my Cobb CBE tonight, and it's glorious! The video clips really don't do it justice.

However, I can't quite recommend my decision to do the install outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. Lol! Worth it though.

grnmachine02

I originally purchased the MBRP. That proved to be just too much for me. The drone at 3-4k made my head hurt. Sold it and went with the mountune. So far, it's great. The difference in quality was blatantly obvious. Tone is awesome, and it's loud when you want it to be, and damn near silent when cruising.

I originally purchased the MBRP. That proved to be just too much for me. The drone at 3-4k made my head hurt. Sold it and went with the mountune. So far, it's great. The difference in quality was blatantly obvious. Tone is awesome, and it's loud when you want it to be, and damn near silent when cruising.
That makes me feel good about my decision to go with the mountune. It should be here tomorrow and hopefully I can get it installed this weekend.

grnmachine02

That makes me feel good about my decision to go with the mountune. It should be here tomorrow and hopefully I can get it installed this weekend.
You'll enjoy it. Just be prepared, it's designed in a way that at idle and cruise it's not much, if any louder than stock. When accelerating though it's nice and deep with a nice amount of burble to it.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have the FSWerks Sport catback exhaust and will soon have a Depo Racing catless downpipe as well once I install my big turbo next weekend.