Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Waiting on my cp-e Nexus, with the satin black twin tips and resonator from the Whoosh Motorsports group buy.

IF it is still too quiet for me, I will get the cp-e resonator delete pipe from Whoosh. ;)

I am NOT going to touch the down pipe until I go to at least a C39 setup, IF I ever can even afford that.

Hi JPGC

I am thinking to get a milltek catback. But Borla is also on my list. It looks like Borla is not as popular as cobb or milltek for Fiesta ST. I don't know the reason why. But how do you feel Borla so far?

Hi RED

I am considering milltek or borla, really hard to make decision. They are almost the same price. Please give some advices.

Oh okay. I thought it was a different sound or something. But the higher grade and just being shiny isn't worth the extra money to me. I just want the hp/trq gains and that sound.

Any other opinions or options people are running out there? I know we have an exhaust thread but this one is shorter. Ha.

I'm just asking because I see MBRP's is $500 and Cobb's is $750. I just don't see the extra $250? Now once again I'm new at this whole tuning thing but I'd rather just get the MDRP and put that extra cash toward a downpipe and/or intercooler. Now if I'm thinking the wrong way or there's a reason Cobb's is so much more, please inform me.
I just ordered my MBRP cat back system yesterday from EBay. Paid $375 with free shipping. Can't really beat that sound for the money IMO

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I just ordered my MBRP cat back system yesterday from EBay. Paid $375 with free shipping. Can't really beat that sound for the money IMO
That was for the aluminized system, or the 409 stainless system?

Not that you have to worry about it too much in the Sunshine State, except for the humidity, and maybe if your house is right on the water (wave salt spray). [wink]

That was for the aluminized system, or the 409 stainless system?

Not that you have to worry about it too much in the Sunshine State, except for the humidity, and maybe if your house is right on the water (wave salt spray). [wink]
Aluminized Steel, I know it might not be the best quality. I had every intention of sticking with mountune parts since my cars new and still has all the warranty left but for the price I really wasn't that pleased with the sound of the mtune system. I will be ordering the MP215 next month tho

"Other" here. Ultimate Racing 3" with the resonator option and single 3" turndown. Really nice exhaust, quality parts and easy install. Good deep burble at idle and cruise, little to no drone. Only gripe is it's a little too quiet while driving spirited or racing. I plan to do a rear muffler delete test pipe on some v-band clamps for racing(to lose weight, and for a little more noise) then be able to swap back to the muffler for DD use.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
"Other" here. Ultimate Racing 3" with the resonator option and single 3" turndown. Really nice exhaust, quality parts and easy install. Good deep burble at idle and cruise, little to no drone. Only gripe is it's a little too quiet while driving spirited or racing. I plan to do a rear muffler delete test pipe on some v-band clamps for racing(to lose weight, and for a little more noise) then be able to swap back to the muffler for DD use.
^^^THIS is the system I currently 'lust after', and would want as much as the new DHM system, if I did not already buy the cp-e.

I have a spare big SINGLE ('can' style) tip cp-e tail pipe section I bought from haste (GREAT seller BTW! [thumb]), which I Cera Koted black, and which I plan to eventually cut off the 'can' and weld the above system's turn down tip onto, and also Cera Kote (or PVD treat) black.
That tip looks almost IDENTICAL to the ones the M-SPORT team uses on the WRC spec Fiesta RSes! [coolsmile]
LOVE the way that thing looks!! [twothumb]