Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters

FocusMike

Let's see which exhaust system did everyone purchase.

• 2J-Racing
  • Borla
  • Cobb
  • Cobra Sport
  • Custom Performance Engineering
  • FSWerks
  • Loder1899
  • Magnaflow
  • MBRP
  • Milltek
  • MRT Rally Sport
  • Scorpian
  • Injen
  • Custom

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm looking at upgrading my exhaust in the spring and I was wondering which one is quiet but still crackle and pops if that makes sense? I heard the Cobb one is relatively quiet but still sounds vicious. I just don't want a loud ass exhaust when cruising on the highway.

MBRP 409 for me. It's quiet on highway, pretty loud as your working through the gears. It's actually quieter WOT then trying to feather it. I think as you add more baffles, you lose the Rice Krispies.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Anybody explain to me the difference in the MBRP exhaust systems? The 409 and 304?

iso100

1000 Post Club
Anybody explain to me the difference in the MBRP exhaust systems? The 409 and 304?
Both are stainless and won't rust. The 304 is higher grade and shiny. Has less iron.

I say go for the 409 unless you really care about appearance and will have people under your car at shows.

The tips on both versions are polished 304 and pretty.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Oh okay. I thought it was a different sound or something. But the higher grade and just being shiny isn't worth the extra money to me. I just want the hp/trq gains and that sound.

Any other opinions or options people are running out there? I know we have an exhaust thread but this one is shorter. Ha.

I'm just asking because I see MBRP's is $500 and Cobb's is $750. I just don't see the extra $250? Now once again I'm new at this whole tuning thing but I'd rather just get the MDRP and put that extra cash toward a downpipe and/or intercooler. Now if I'm thinking the wrong way or there's a reason Cobb's is so much more, please inform me.

iso100

1000 Post Club
If you want to hear the exhaust in person come down to the Gambrills Applebee's meet this coming Wednesday at 8pm. Another Fiesta ST owner from another forum is coming to see and hear my exhaust...

I picked up the aluminized MBRP kit. No snow here in Florida and I don't go to the beach often enough to worry about the salt.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Grrr. There's so many choices. This is going to take me all winter. Wish I could hear them all in person.

The only one I've hear in person is my Cobb CBE. Yes it's not cheap, but between the quality and the sound ! Did I mention the sound ? Worth every penny !!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Cobb Turboback. Surprisingly quiet. Nice mellow tone, it's the perfect exhaust - quiet when you don't want to be loud, but gets loud once you step on it.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I would like to hear a comparison between Cobbs and fswerks. Because everything I've heard the fswerks one is pretty reserved itself.