Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mud flaps

Looks good.. Rally has been saying coming soon for a while ... ;)
They've been saying coming soon for a while, but they did very recently actually post specific details on facebook, so I think "coming soon" will actually be soon now.

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 8.09.41 AM.png

RMG

Emailed them a few days ago and got the usual "no ETA or pricing right now, but should be released soon" message.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I am running WRC gravel spec urethane mud flaps up front and Sparco flaps in the rear, both are universal. I found the installation of the universal mud flaps to be fairly easy. The fronts are going on 15 winters and have been on 5 different cars, so they are getting a little worn out. I put a set of them on my wife's Escape to cut down on all the ice/snow buildup in the fender well and under the doors. These are used only in the winter and removed in the spring. I did install a set of Rokblokz flaps this weekend on an ST and found the install to be really simple. If you are going to run mud flaps year round and want a well thought out design versus only function in the winter, I would go with a set made for the car. My universal ones are not on the car for looks, but instead to protect the car from abrasion and keep the garage cleaner.

2015 Fiesta ST winter prep by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST prepped for winter by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST prepped for winter by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Fiesta ST UHMW underbody protection by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

ha, I don't think rally armor is ever going to come out with them. I have had Rokblokz flaps for months now and have been very happy with them. Plus they don't flap in the wind like giant placemats.

SPhilli911

Pulled the trigger on the RokBlokz. I'm sick of waiting for the Rally Armor's, which could very well turn out to be the same only more expensive than the RokBlokz anyways.

Pulled the trigger on the RokBlokz. I'm sick of waiting for the Rally Armor's, which could very well turn out to be the same only more expensive than the RokBlokz anyways.
nice, you won't regret it. I love mine! They are always way cheaper but do just as good (IMO even better) of a job than RAs will.... IF they ever even come out.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yeah I've totally forgotten about mud flaps at this point. I'll get them when they finally release them but they've fallen way down on the list of mods to do.

I don't want RokBlokz because I don't feel comfortable making any cuts or modifications to make them fit.

SPhilli911

I was hesitant to get the Roks because of the required cutting and drilling too, but I watched the installation vid and it seems to be very minimal effort or damage. I imagine the RAs will use a similar install method anyways.

Besides, I drive down a dirt road to get home, the sooner I get some sort of protection against rocks the better.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Yeah I've totally forgotten about mud flaps at this point. I'll get them when they finally release them but they've fallen way down on the list of mods to do.

I don't want RokBlokz because I don't feel comfortable making any cuts or modifications to make them fit.

I installed a set on a ST and did not do any cutting on the car or the mudflaps. They are super simple to install.

no cutting is required for anything. The slots in the flaps make them very adjustable. The only drilling is drilling out a small rivet which is so simple your daughter/mom/grandpa/dog can do it.

[video=youtube;DJ2o9hhUKjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ2o9hhUKjk[/video]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
So after sending RA another email they responded with this:
"Hello Ray,

Thank you for your continued interest in the 2014+ Ford Fiesta flap, which remains in development. While we still do not have a firm ETA to share with you at this point, we have made substantial progress on this project and hope to have an update for you and the Fiesta community shortly. We will notify you when we do launch this product.

While we do not perform installations, we can recommend a local shop that can.

Best regards,
Team Rally Armor"

I use Rokblokz. no cutting or shaping the flaps. really simple to install. Also great customer service, all the stickers on my flaps fell off during the Ohio winter, so I emailed Rokblokz and they sent me my stickers for free.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I use Rokblokz. no cutting or shaping the flaps. really simple to install. Also great customer service, all the stickers on my flaps fell off during the Ohio winter, so I emailed Rokblokz and they sent me my stickers for free.
Same here, my stickers bit the big one here in Canada. So i also sent an email and have new stickers on the way.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I need flexible rubber flaps for carwashes. I hope RA makes them like the STIs ive seen.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Has anyone tried the Ford stuff.....molded fronts and rears available.....under $50 front or rear?

Also have flat fronts....$23 pr.

Has anyone tried the Ford stuff.....molded fronts and rears available.....under $50 front or rear?

Also have flat fronts....$23 pr.
I think the Ford ones are for the regular Fiesta with no side moulding/skirts. Unless of course they're newly released, any links?