Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mud flaps

What is everyone doing for mudflaps, has anyone tried the universal rally armour ones? Install tips and hardware ideas? Or another one you have used with link? Thanks

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

I have a set of RoadSport 4754 'B' Series Premier Splashguards, because everyone asks me where I got em.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPHXRG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're $10/set of 2 flaps, but they are a big pain in the ass to install. It's worth the $75-80 to get a set that's pre-fitted to the car rather than the trial and error I went through.

OP
Z
Thread Starter #3
Blue, Did you have to cut them? Drill any holes or did you use stock mounting points? What hardware you use? Thanks. Car looks great.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
No hardware was included IIRC, no cutting was needed, no holes are drilled so you have to figure it out. This is why my lh rear has a few extra holes as I got the positioning right.

This is why I say it's worth the money for a predrilled set. Removing the wheels to mount friggin mudflaps is really tiring.

That said, the car does stay a lot cleaner...

What fasteners did you use to mount them? Can you take some more pics, please?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
What fasteners did you use to mount them? Can you take some more pics, please?
It's damn near impossible to see without pulling the wheels but I will give it a go - it's even less so now that the car has coils x_x

A "real" update for the Rally Armor mud flaps were finally released yesterday via Instagram. No ETA still, but being able to see a physical product from them has me excited. The caption on the photo says "final phase fitment" fingers crossed they are released soon!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410458316.176317.jpg

Harvick

1000 Post Club
A "real" update for the Rally Armor mud flaps were finally released yesterday via Instagram. No ETA still, but being able to see a physical product from them has me excited. The caption on the photo says "final phase fitment" fingers crossed they are released soon!

View attachment 1959
Yes finally.

Yeah I'll try to get some better pictures. Hopefully today if the raid holds off. Florida! *shakes fist at the sky*

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'll wait for Rally Armour also. Their products are pretty superior to anything else. The site says they're coming soon.

Hopefully rally armor contacts me within the next few days to do the final fit.