Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FocusMike

What do you guys think? Prices is listed at $233.99.

[video=youtube;odKkFk_-tJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odKkFk_-tJc[/video]

That looks surprisingly OEM-like.

Looks well made too. Well have to wait and see how the temps are with this one.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Seems like it has slightly better heat shielding than the Injen and FSwerks

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
The shielding does look good from the standpoint of actually sealing the hood, but still leaves a lot to be desired. I would pick the Mountune intake over this one and keep the filter as clear of hot air as possible. Maybe with a good intercooler, the open element design will work great, but not sold on it for stock intercoolers. I bet it sounds good, makes nice dyno numbers with the hood up, but would suffer when used in a daily driving application with lots of traffic stops.

Best looking intake thus far IMO but that means next to nothing. The wait continues for an actual CAI

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Meh, it looks nice. I still like the mountune that I have better. I would imagine that it would perform as well as the others that are out.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
yeah ..I gotta agree with most of the comments...its a very nice looking warm air intake! ;)

I love it! The spool up noise really surprised me, I knew it would have the blow off kind of noise but the spool up sounds amazing. Also love the fact you don't have to replace the pipe all the way to turbo like the rest of the ram air intakes. Also heat shield very well made. If you don't want a closed intake box setup i highly recommend it!

Interesting, it retains the factory snorkel. Compared to the injen which has to have it removed.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Can you post a sound clip with a few revs and driving from inside the car?