Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14.0@98mph

85deg outside and humid and horrible DA I still clicked off 3 back2back 14.1s and a 14.0 one pass was a 14.1@100mph!!!!I have videos I will post later but overall very happy with my setup.
2JR DP, Homemade CAI, SST tune. Oh yea and the DA was 1834[?|]

Pretty happy

You sonofa.... Now I have to go back to the track next week lol. Congrats man, nice passes!

Damn, nice. Picked up 1.1 seconds compared to Car and Driver's test of the stock Fiesta ST (which I'm sure was in 100% ideal weather conditions)

You running stock tires?

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #5
Yes stock tires that are already 50% gone, also stock intercooler, stock exhaust minus muffler, stock Turbo!

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #7
wish I could afford to come up there to NY for the week. With your awesome DA's up there I would be in 13.7-13.8 range

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #9
What does DA stand for?

Density altitude

Density altitude is the altitude relative to the standard atmosphere conditions (ISA) at which the air density would be equal to the indicated air density at the place of observation. In other words, density altitude is air density given as a height above mean sea level

Has a large effect on power and how a engine will perform.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
85deg outside and humid and horrible DA I still clicked off 3 back2back 14.1s and a 14.0 one pass was a 14.1@100mph!!!!I have videos I will post later but overall very happy with my setup.
2JR DP, Homemade CAI, SST tune. Oh yea and the DA was 1834[?|]

Pretty happy
Nice times! What track was this at in Florida?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I don't mind the drive, it just scares me to drive my car to a dragstrip then to race it so far away. Lol, 213 miles is an expensive tow if I break something. We have dragstrips close by but one is an 8th mile and Gainesvilles track prep isn't that great.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Great runs, man I need to get to the strip and see what knuckles can do, lol. Are you guys planning on going more this fall?

OP
SecretSquirlTuned
Thread Starter #20
JPGC yes we will practically live there in fall time.
razor no I'm not currently using the nlts as I'm still doing conservative pass's and getting my tune dialed in.