Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RS Style Hood Vents

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thanks, great info:)

I like the idea of mounting with nuts much better, for some reason I thought the ones you had were glue on, etc....

Where did you get them?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The problem I ran into was that in order to install this type of vent and have it functional is that you need to cut away much of the hood under structure.
Cutting away this under structure would allow the hood to loose rigidity.
I chose not to continue on this path.

Dave

redfist

well after 3 hours i got everything measured and taped off, cut and fitted. one thing i will say is there is almost no loss in rigidness of the structure of the hood. I tried to post pictures and im not sure why it wont let me.
one of the most stressful mods i have done but well well worth it!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
well after 3 hours i got everything measured and taped off, cut and fitted. one thing i will say is there is almost no loss in rigidness of the structure of the hood. I tried to post pictures and im not sure why it wont let me.
one of the most stressful mods i have done but well well worth it!
FOr the pictures . If using the forum attachment feature the image size needs to be shrunk. Easiest is uploaded them to Facebook and re download them. They will be much smaller if size.