Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to finally see some actually results through all the smoke! Where you doing it at? I've only been to Boost Controlled Performance in Novi
Did not know BCP had a Novi location. This was going to be at BCP in Livonia. But Russ just called and he broke the dyno. Will take a week to fix. He already is scheduling another for Friday at another location. I can't do sooner because of work. Sorry guys. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and will have number Friday.

Just wanted to throw in my experiences with SS...

Bryan is a real standup guy that cares more about the customer and the community than money. I bought the original Cyborg with all the fixin's early this year and answered my over abundance of questions quickly and all times of the day/night and helped finding a couple random bolts and gaskets. As soon as I saw he had a new version of the Cyborg, it was a no-brainer. Same thing again, super fast turn around, great customer service and stood behind his product and rushed shipment when the machine shop messed up. So if you're even contemplating this turbo or working with Bryan, you'd be a fool not to.

I finished up install of the c39 this weekend along with a true 3" exhaust. I haven't had a chance to really put it through it's paces yet due to weather but here's one of my runs, untuned:

*Your results may vary

That should put the x37 vs c39 debate to rest. Now I'm waiting on some goodies and tune from DHM to post some actual numbers.

Just wanted to throw in my experiences with SS...

Bryan is a real standup guy that cares more about the customer and the community than money. I bought the original Cyborg with all the fixin's early this year and answered my over abundance of questions quickly and all times of the day/night and helped finding a couple random bolts and gaskets. As soon as I saw he had a new version of the Cyborg, it was a no-brainer. Same thing again, super fast turn around, great customer service and stood behind his product and rushed shipment when the machine shop messed up. So if you're even contemplating this turbo or working with Bryan, you'd be a fool not to.

I finished up install of the c39 this weekend along with a true 3" exhaust. I haven't had a chance to really put it through it's paces yet due to weather but here's one of my runs, untuned:

That should put the x37 vs c39 debate to rest. Now I'm waiting on some goodies and tune from DHM to post some actual numbers.
I agree on a Friday night at like 10pm he did not hesitate to text back and it was an in-depth convo with many questions he really sold the product without even trying. By just talking and answering questions I happily paid that paypal request haha. cant wait to get it!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,010
It's only limited 1000hp by fuel. What until the aux fuel kicks in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,015
Stock

This is Gabe's turbine housing.

Fixing to start on Wingzero or AceST 's manifold porting :)

So behind, so many hours in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.