Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brura22

Can we burry this thread.
All the information needed for refunds or repairs is here.
Lock it down and burry it please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1000

It's just become a pissing match now.

DHM1

1000 Post Club

Once I finish the rest of the refunds tonight. I'll make a post with the shop in FL info to contact and a closing post and see if [MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION] can lock it down. This way the last post is the only current c39 contact info.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Once I finish the rest of the refunds tonight. I'll make a post with the shop in FL info to contact and a closing post and see if [MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION] can lock it down. This way the last post is the only current c39 contact info.

Good idea Russ...

If you could write up a brief summary of the C39 issue and post contact contact info on what actions members can take to get this resolved that will be very helpful...

As soon as you post this I'll close the thread...

In the mean time I'll go back and clean up some this name calling / non productive BS that been going on over the past few days...

Finally got a hold of Russ after we played phone tag for a few days. Refund is being processed.

Again a big thanks to Russ for being up front and honest! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from or recommend dead hook in the future!

[MENTION=3380]......
I'm not going to disappear like most company's and fuck the customers that are so easy to stab ME in the back of they don't get their way. ........... I'm doing my best......

Russ

Was reading back through this and had to LOL

Okay, so I'm a Nu be so please don't shoot me!
But I've just spent the last couple of weeks reading all 285 pages only to get close to the end and find out it's all gone to pot![:0]
And I get the sense that DHM are not in business anymore?
Can anyone tell me what's going on?? [???:)]

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
SourSkittles has not been active on this forum for over 6 months now and his Cyborg and C39 turbos (which was found to have faulty seals) offered by SS are no longer available from him....

DHM who was also seliing his turbos declared bankruptcy and is out of business...

As such this thread is now closed....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest another thread be created specifically for the C39 Turbo that other Vendors may still be offering....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.