Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,007
Means... I need money to fix oil leaks. ;)
I actually had a member sell me a used ATP cooler with a garrett core.
Its really low miles and he barely used it before upgrading to a DHM race cooler ;)

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,015
at least it didn't break!
Prob because I had the entire turbine housing in a vise with oil all over it, lol.

I def hate those things, but that's why I tap every bolt hole and die every stud before shipping anything. Bad hardware is evil.

haste

1000 Post Club
Prob because I had the entire turbine housing in a vise with oil all over it, lol.

I def hate those things, but that's why I tap every bolt hole and die every stud before shipping anything. Bad hardware is evil.
Yeah, I had to do the same thing when I changed out the downpipe. I got frustrated with it and just broke it off and drilled it out. I wonder if it's because that bolt is the closest to the engine and the heat does it in...

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,017
During the install today, my customer agreed with me that pics don't do any of this justice, but... He took pics anyway.

And he just sent them to me :)

[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] I am very happy so far with the ewg cyborg, thanks again Bryan! Can't wait until Adam [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] gets me a tune later today!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,019

Well... Let this be a lesson to all.... Let your engine fully warm up ( oil and water) before doing a 20-135mph pull trying to show off, lol..

I can't stand machine shops... But this one needs a little love, gotta make sure its straight and get her magnifluxed

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club

Well... Let this be a lesson to all.... Let your engine fully warm up ( oil and water) before doing a 20-135mph pull trying to show off, lol..

I can't stand machine shops... But this one needs a little love, gotta make sure its straight and get her magnifluxed
Did you have an engine fire and some serious detonation? I'm not sure what all is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.