Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,261
The X37+ isn't ported.
When I sold the last X37 I had two guys want it. One paid before the other, so he got that X37. But... the other guys still wanted one, so I built him an X37 as well. But being as it was built from an OEM Borg Warner bearing housing and in our shop, it got some small upgrades. Not like it's going to break any records or smash down barriers. It's still an X37. But it's got a few small things improved on it vs a normal X37.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Installed the C39 this weekend. Went smoothly and now to run out the E30 and put in 93. Start the tuning process again.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,264
What was your turn around time Brandon ? 3 business days ? SHIPPED it on a Friday and got it back the next Saturday?

Yeah its the DHM package with turbo smart 17psi and i have a gfb dv. I ordered another gfb because i think i messed it up on initial install. It turns the car into something different. If youre familiar with correctly sized turbo cars you will love it. Pulls great. Too bad i am over my street racing days or I would go out and make some vids...
Hey in you GFB do you have a vent to atmosphere plate or is it just the GFB DV

Its just the gfb dv with both springs installed. Its probably loud due the injen intake i have installed
That's what I figured. It has a nice sound to it . I ordered 1 to just throw on the C39 while it's out before since it's easier than getting my fat hands in there later

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
What was your turn around time Brandon ? 3 business days ? SHIPPED it on a Friday and got it back the next Saturday?

I took it off the 1st. Sent it on the 3rd. Received it back on Sat the 14th. Pretty damn quick. So a maybe a few days of actual turbo being worked on.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,272

Easiest way an ole boy like me could figure out how to install the steering rack bushings...

the time has finally come! Got my C39 from sour and it's awesome. Just a few more odds and ends and she'll be going on!

I am getting closer to ordering my kit. I'm still drawn about whether to run my gfb dv+ or use the turbosmart bov dhm includes with the kit. Also, I'm debating swapping out my mountune intercooler for either the dhm factory fit or race intercooler. Which one would work best with this kit? Also, is it better to order it thru dhm or straight from you [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION]s

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I am getting closer to ordering my kit. I'm still drawn about whether to run my gfb dv+ or use the turbosmart bov dhm includes with the kit. Also, I'm debating swapping out my mountune intercooler for either the dhm factory fit or race intercooler. Which one would work best with this kit? Also, is it better to order it thru dhm or straight from you [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION]s
The DHM race intercooler is best on market

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Been tuning with ryan a pd tuning on my c39 with full porting option. Car feels stronger than my old cyborg e30 tune (28psi) and im only on my 93 and 22 psi. Only on 3rd revision.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,280
Been tuning with ryan a pd tuning on my c39 with full porting option. Car feels stronger than my old cyborg e30 tune (28psi) and im only on my 93 and 22 psi. Only on 3rd revision.
Excited to see how it does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.