Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,381
In one day, I'm all ready contacted to build 4 of these. Lucky, cores are not an issue for me :)

Numbers and results being purely done by forum members and forum tuners makes me happy as well :)
No pressure on me tuning wise, lol.
For anyone interested, I'm working with a tuner right now ( and have been for a few month now ) and I hope to have a deal with him to sell everything all built in, turbo unit and tuning all includes for one price. Call him my resident tuner.

In other news... In case anyone is interested. Oz tuning will be assisting me with my Volvo turbo setup. He has been extremely understand and has shared plenty of info with me already, no secrets. I'm very looking forward to his help.

Excited to see Russ tuning the first Cyborg39 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
IM working with PD Tuning right now on my Cyborg. So far excellent service. Getting into the power versions tonight. Skittle is a top notch dude.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,383
Hey whats the estimated power output of this new one, breaking 300whp yet you think?
The compressor wheel is good for 20-30whp more capable than offerings of anyone else. So if the upgraded turbine setups are making 290-307whp ( or what ever the claims were/are ), than this turbo will exceed those numbers with all other things being equal.

The goal I have for it is 300whp on E30 without meth injection. With meth injection, it could and should do even better.

The visual differences in the compressor wheels you see are not the only differences. If we were to build a version of the turbo that everyone else has with the smaller compressor wheel, then not only could we do it at a lower cost, we could do better. Just in wheel design alone, ( not just inducer/exducer size ) we could make some real improvements.

Honestly not sure why anyone would want the smaller compressor wheel, but if they did.... We could do that. We would need a lot of interest being as we would have to commit to buying 10 compressor wheels at that size. While some other setups are happy to just slide a known compressor wheel off the shelf, our compressor wheels were designed for this and only this application from the start.

That being said, don't expect any numerical compressor or turbine wheel specs from me :) Like every relationship, a little mystery keeps things interesting :)

Not starting anything, but I hope he learned from tuning mine and tunes yours correctly.

good luck my friend! keep us posted! I have been running my EWG cyborg for a few months and it is just to much fun!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,385
Not starting anything, but I hope he learned from tuning mine and tunes yours correctly.

good luck my friend! keep us posted! I have been running my EWG cyborg for a few months and it is just to much fun!
Good to hear from you !!
Glad your enjoying it still !!!

I'm pretty high on the list to receive the "cyborg 39". I'll be tuning through tuningbyoz.com.
I'll do my best to do a full review with vdyno results posted. Unfortunately I'm limited to 93 octane here but it should definitely help to gauge where this turbo can go.
I don't want to get my hopes up too high but I'd really-really love to see 270whp on 93 oct. I hope I'm not asking too much but good, bad or ugly I'll post the results.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
My cyborg is currently tuned by OZtuning. Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/OzTuned/ and website is http://tuningbyoz.com . Ken is a great guy. Humble, communicative and can tune the sh1t out of our cars (and a bunch of other non FiST cars). I've been running his tune for about a month and it's like day and night compared to my other tune. Right now I need to get a new BOV since mine is leaking and will hold till 26.6 psi, but anything past that leaks boost. Anyone with an upgraded turbo, or even a stock turbo should check him out. I'm super glad I did.

Ok....might have to sock away some money over the winter....and hope my wife doesn't kill me lol
Lol sounds like me...
Me: Babe, can I get some stuff for the car?
Wife: Sure.
Me: Babe, if I sell my motor cycle can I spend like half of it on car parts?
Me: What about like 75% of it?
Wife: Just buy the bed first then I don't care.
Me: Babe, Bryan is giving me a great deal on a turbo upgrade. I need it.
Wife: Cool do it.
Me: Babe let's sell the beater (98 E46)...I spent 6 grand on car parts.
Wife: WHY!?!?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Lol sounds like me...
Me: Babe, can I get some stuff for the car?
Me: Babe, if I sell my motor cycle can I spend like half of it on car parts?
Me: What about like 75% of it?
Wife: Just buy the bed first then I don't care.
Me: Babe, Bryan is giving me a great deal on a turbo upgrade. I need it.
Wife: Cool do it.
Me: Babe let's sell the beater (98 E46)...I spent 6 grand on car parts.
Wife: WHY!?!?
Lol! My wife was not too happy when I told her I bought more stuff for the FiST.[mad]

Good to hear from you !!
Glad your enjoying it still !!!

Thanks man! I appreciate it.

I am still in love with it no questions my friend. The fact that you have an even better one makes me want the better one! Especially if you can make 300WHP on E30!! I am down for sure, just tell me what I need to do to upgrade to it and we will work it out. If my Fiance doesn't kill me. ( on a side note, I keep getting $5000 bonuses she cant complain if I spent a couple on a new turbo right??)

awesome work Brian, As always!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,399
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

?????? join anytime buddy! Hit us up if you have any questions

Russ

Pretty sure I was THE FIRST family member, lol. No homo/incest

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
?????? join anytime buddy! Hit us up if you have any questions

Russ

Hey dhm any idea on when the symposer deletes will be back in stock? Sent an email and never got a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.