Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Which is why I think 110 is reasonable with 40-50 more whp and an extra 1000rpm of usable power! There's no doubt that DHMs kit is the best for drag racing but the cyborg can pack a punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think our ST280 cars will go 110mph on e30 pretty easy

Russ

Siestarider

https://youtu.be/nneznjVugvU

Look at the exhaust I made 363whp on, and the new exhaust I'm going to run on the cyborg.

https://youtu.be/jI8R-ZNRCDc

And here is a shot of the car currently..

https://youtu.be/elRDu_2OLLE

Your new exhaust is beautiful. I will be curious to see if you can attribute any hp gains to it over the stock muffler. I just mounted a Mountune CBE replacing my custom 3" system, for me the swap made no hp difference, just noise. Now that I have tracked the Mountune, its loud enough to shift by note, so its loud enough. And quiet enough on street to be stealthy.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I think our ST280 cars will go 110mph on e30 pretty easy

Russ

If they can im all for it. However, I think its a long shot. You are talking about being as fast as 5.0. That's a lot of trap.

If they can im all for it. However, I think its a long shot. You are talking about being as fast as 5.0. That's a lot of trap.
Looking at power to weight these cars should be as fast as a 5.0 with 280-300whp and they will have a better powerband

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Looking at power to weight these cars should be as fast as a 5.0 with 280-300whp and they will have a better powerband

Better powerband? lol ISh ran a stock 5.0 with his x37. Car was making 280ish. He got drug dirty. Vid is on youtube.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Those are 3.73s gears for you. 3.33s would be a bit closer I believe.
3:31, and on the highway the 3:31 car is faster than the 3:73.

the extra shift in the 1/4 hurts a lil in the 3:73. Notice how the traps are the same on the PP and base?

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,316

New water pump....

Water pump goes here...

Back on that stock Motor mount and filled RMM.

Drove here home, had to gut the timing and WGDC from the tune before I can get some logs :)

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Damn timing belt.....SOB. Anyway, about done with the 93 tune. 25psi or so, starting the 1 on 1 E30 with Ryan Sat. Worth the extra to just do it all one night.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,318
Drove to work on 6psi max, lol. Massive power !!

Status
Not open for further replies.