Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say he has a full time job and does this stuff after? Dudes probably working the equivalent of 2 full time jobs.

I'm super excited to get mine and install it.

I blame amazon prime for my impatience lol....get used to ordering stuff and it shows up in a day or two.

He does have an actual full time job aside from this . And lately he has been quite busy with that and life lol. Saw him a week or so ago when refixing the c39 seal on my car. :)

Siestarider

I know he is busy, have a couple messages into him regarding my C39, like when I am going to get it back. Main thing is he's ok, busy or not.

HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING SUCH HIGH NUMBERS ON 93. I see people with 30-40 whp more in base tunes than i have in my 23psi 3rd revision on 93. Granted i have 73-85 degree temps in florida right now but dammit! 2jr intake, full mbrp exhaust, catless depo downpipe, gen 2 levels fmic( the taller version), full c39 turbo port and install from skittles himself. 17 psi wastegate spring. Gfb bov. Stock charge pipes. Vdyno shows 226whp / 225 wtq on a 75 degree temp run. Do you up north people just get THAT much better numbers in this temp difference. This isnt fair

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How's the humidity down there? If it's high the air will be less dense...therefore not generate as much power as cooler denser air....your numbers seem low though for what you have into your setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DvC

HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING SUCH HIGH NUMBERS ON 93. I see people with 30-40 whp more in base tunes than i have in my 23psi 3rd revision on 93. Granted i have 73-85 degree temps in florida right now but dammit! 2jr intake, full mbrp exhaust, catless depo downpipe, gen 2 levels fmic( the taller version), full c39 turbo port and install from skittles himself. 17 psi wastegate spring. Gfb bov. Stock charge pipes. Vdyno shows 226whp / 225 wtq on a 75 degree temp run. Do you up north people just get THAT much better numbers in this temp difference. This isnt fair
Also youre vdyno has to be accurate. Have aftermarket wheels or tires? Likely theyre a different size and weight than stock.

I have seen some inflated numbers due to bigger tire size in other threads.

Also youre vdyno has to be accurate. Have aftermarket wheels or tires? Likely theyre a different size and weight than stock.

I have seen some inflated numbers due to bigger tire size in other threads.
17 inch sparco gara wheels. 215/40/17. Car weighed on scale by skittle as well with a tank of gas.

Also 44% humidity because florida sucks

DvC

17 inch sparco gara wheels. 215/40/17. Car weighed on scale by skittle as well with a tank of gas.

Also 44% humidity because florida sucks
Same tires as stock? Some tires have different height. My federals were 24 inches high and stocks we smaller.

Who is the tuner?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
First off, its hot. If you look at most people's Vdyno, not one have I seen with temps in the upper 80's +. Our cars are super sensitive to heat. Secondly, you're only on your third revision. Took my first tuner like 10 11 revisions to get the tune right. Your boost is low also. I'm usually pushing 25psi on 93 even in summertime heat. Relax, you'll get there.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

First off, its hot. If you look at most people's Vdyno, not one have I seen with temps in the upper 80's +. Our cars are super sensitive to heat. Secondly, you're only on your third revision. Took my first tuner like 10 11 revisions to get the tune right. Your boost is low also. I'm usually pushing 25psi on 93 even in summertime heat. Relax, you'll get there.
Hey, what ended up being the outcome of your car? Still own it?

Sent from my CIA monitored device

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Also adam told me my 93 is maxed out after 2 revision at 224whp... if thats any help . Probably not hah
I don't take anything Adam says, about a Sourskittle made turbo, seriously. I'd take Trumps opinion of how good a job he's doing as president, more seriously.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey, what ended up being the outcome of your car? Still own it?

Sent from my CIA monitored device
Yeah I still have it. Wasn't trying real hard to get rid of it. I still really enjoy driving her. I was just thinking of getting a Chevy SS. But the way I drive, probably couldn't afford the gas. Probably gonna do some more track related mods like brakes and cooling system.

I don't take anything Adam says, about a Sourskittle made turbo, seriously. I'd take Trumps opinion of how good a job he's doing as president, more seriously.
Lmao that's usually the response. I also havent ran the adam tune in awhile. Lots of horror stories also. Probably gonna pay for live tuning through purple drank to speed up the process. Also curious to see if my vdyno numbers are correct. I based them off another thread on here where someone posted all the gearing, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.