Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brura22

Come on guys....no key board commandos here....lets just try to solve the issue at hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I mean the issue has been solved really.
As a whole...
There's a few customers with crap turbos and people out thousands of dollars..

But as a whole, we all know that it's a shit product (the C39 not original cyborg) that's been failing off and on from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brura22

Adam just released his turbo kit details.
#gamechanged #threadclosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
sure, come down to the shop. I'll have a x47 e30 fiesta st here on the dyno next week. I'll gladly dyno your car after for free and run your car on the street in front of the shop.
in! We digging? if so need to grab the radials.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Sorry you had to deal with this mess. As I mentioned to you over the phone the other day I will have a solution for you to offer here shortly. I will link you to the post I'm making today.

Also, for everyone else that gave me shit during the whole Cyborg vs X37 days....... Where you at now?
Side note, kit looks neat. Also anyone looking to see a clean shop check out Adams. It's actually quite nice.

I have about 5k miles on my C39 now and it's still working as well as it did the day I installed it. I have an x47 sitting on my table waiting for Panda to finally email me a base tune. They seem to not really care at all so I'm probably just going to buy a tune from [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION]
One problem though. I was the second C39 sold and Bryan sent me an upgraded wastegate and I don't recall the what PSI was on that spring. Looks like it's going to be a pain in the ass to resell this C39 now...

I forgot who it was a long time ago that was on here that was previously on the neon SRT4 page (or whatever it was that Bryan had before). Anyways they had brought up that there was someone on their forum named sour skittles that ended up scamming a bunch of people and disappearing from the forums. I wonder if it turns out the be the same SS after all?

Brura22

I forgot who it was a long time ago that was on here that was previously on the neon SRT4 page (or whatever it was that Bryan had before). Anyways they had brought up that there was someone on their forum named sour skittles that ended up scamming a bunch of people and disappearing from the forums. I wonder if it turns out the be the same SS after all?
You know I was thinking the EXACT same thing.
I remember that thread, that guy that sold the stage 3 kit to like 5 different people and shit.

What surprises me is if this is infact the SAME SS, he really dragged out this scam[emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.