Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dropped the qs product before we offered the c39 and don't intend to bring it back fyi....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mistake.

It's just weird because Hijinx has built a reputation on this board for always being a no nonsense straight to the point poster and that's why people trust his opinion even as a paid company rep. And the tone of the announcement is more of a rehearsed press release. That makes us question whether A) the C39 has become an option that DHM can no longer in good faith recommend or B) it's as good a turbo as it was a month ago you're just focusing on selling new Corvettes now instead of preowned Camaros.

Only bc there's a lot of us that are still interested in used Camaros.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My mistake.

It's just weird because Hijinx has built a reputation on this board for always being a no nonsense straight to the point poster and that's why people trust his opinion even as a paid company rep. And the tone of the announcement is more of a rehearsed press release. That makes us question whether A) the C39 has become an option that DHM can no longer in good faith recommend or B) it's as good a turbo as it was a month ago you're just focusing on selling new Corvettes now instead of preowned Camaros.

Great analogy! I like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
My mistake.

I actually wrote that more quickly than rehearsed. So, I'll take your comments as a compliment. There are many examples of my finesse around here, though. But, I understand, which is why I answered the "why" questions.

As straightforward as I can be sometimes, the forum isn't the only place we communicate to people. So, something of this nature requires a little more finesse to accurately depict the situation (although I initially missed the mark a little bit on the "why") than my typical response.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Not enough profitability most likely. I have a quite a few miles on my c39 with no problems.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Not enough profitability most likely. I have a quite a few miles on my c39 with no problems.
Is everyone forgetting we tuned the first c39 sold and bought the 2nd or 3rd c39. [MENTION=2280]bigmanlittlecar[/MENTION] has been driving and enjoying his car 3-4 months. Also if there was a percentage of failures or known issues with any turbos manufactured I'm sure Bryan would be straight up and tell everyone.

There are several things DHM will be changing over the never year. All of the changes will only improve the customer service to the same amazing quality we offer.

Russ

That's good to hear. DHM has been the front runner in custom fabrication on this board and platform since the beginning and we all love seeing the new builds. Can't wait for the shop build.

And Bryan has been the most transparent and helpful builder I've seen on a forum whether someone buys from him or otherwise. Listening to the pumaspeed hybrid turbo communication issues over the last couple years from either the source or their dealers makes Bryan's C39 and support a no brainer.

DvC

No need to worry. I beat on mine every time i drive it.

[video=youtube;Nxzc4POsc4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxzc4POsc4o[/video]

Yes! Can't wait lol...The only thing I don't like about my car is power up top. Feels sluggish accelerating at highway speeds.

Im just waiting on my dhm 17 psi internal wastegate now... for the week and a half of the c39 being installed, ive been on poopy base map 8psi tune because of a mishap in receiving a 8psi wastegate instead of 17 :( i just wanna be fast!

I've reached out to him directly, super helpful, hasn't been able to get on the forum as much but still willing to work with folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.