Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
SourSkittles says he is the guy someone else said porked over the SRT folks,

"I am literally the OG of the neon srt4 stock turbo upgrade. My screen name was "GLHtoo". There is even an old thread where I asked "the experts" at AGP ( the only name in big turbo upgrades for srt4's in 2005 ) if they had thought about upgrading the stock turbo and they told me A) it was not really possible, and B) it would not be cost effective and if it was, no profit would be left ). 3 years after that post by AGP, the shop I work for/with had sold $200k worth of srt4 upgraded turbos. We sold turbos to a few different company's. I did all the testing and base testing for PTP performance ( which ended up with a bad rap after THEIR business practices caught up with them)."
How ironic....[screwy]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
SourSkittles says he is the guy someone else said porked over the SRT folks,

"I am literally the OG of the neon srt4 stock turbo upgrade. My screen name was "GLHtoo". There is even an old thread where I asked "the experts" at AGP ( the only name in big turbo upgrades for srt4's in 2005 ) if they had thought about upgrading the stock turbo and they told me A) it was not really possible, and B) it would not be cost effective and if it was, no profit would be left ). 3 years after that post by AGP, the shop I work for/with had sold $200k worth of srt4 upgraded turbos. We sold turbos to a few different company's. I did all the testing and base testing for PTP performance ( which ended up with a bad rap after THEIR business practices caught up with them )."
I'm still not picking it up... There is a Sour Skittle on the SRT4 forums but, not our Sourskittle. Our Sourskittle's name was GLHtoo. Where is our Sour supposedly incriminating himself?

I'm still not picking it up... There is a Sour Skittle on the SRT4 forums but, not our Sourskittle. Our Sourskittle's name was GLHtoo. Where is our Sour supposedly incriminating himself?
Look again. That post wasn't made on the SRT4 forum, it was made on ours. And in his post he admits his screen name on the SRT4 forum was GLHtoo.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Look again. That post wasn't made on the SRT4 forum, it was made on ours. And in his post he admits his screen name on the SRT4 forum was GLHtoo.
I thought the name in question was SourSkittle. A while ago [MENTION=4305]Chrisklol[/MENTION] (?) asked if he was SourSkittle from the SRT4 forum and that that guy had scammed people. Bryan/Sourskittle said that he was not that guy, that his name was GLHtoo.

Although there may be a connection between Bryan and some less than savory folks, he is not THE SourSkittle from the SRT4 forum. He is GLHtoo from the SRT4 forum.

Brura22

Shoutout to Sourskittle though! I know you're reading this.
❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I forgot who it was a long time ago that was on here that was previously on the neon SRT4 page (or whatever it was that Bryan had before). Anyways they had brought up that there was someone on their forum named sour skittles that ended up scamming a bunch of people and disappearing from the forums. I wonder if it turns out the be the same SS after all?
SRT4 Sourskittle =/= Fiesta ST Sourskittle

SRT4 GLHtoo = Fiesta ST Sourskittle

Unless GLHtoo scammed a bunch of people and ran away, ya'll are making up alternative truths. No one is happy about this situation, but there's no need to be disrespectful and make things up.

DvC

SRT4 Sourskittle =/= Fiesta ST Sourskittle

SRT4 GLHtoo = Fiesta ST Sourskittle

Unless GLHtoo scammed a bunch of people and ran away, ya'll are making up alternative truths. No one is happy about this situation, but there's no need to be disrespectful and make things up.
How can you know that for sure? Seems more likely now that it is him.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
How can you know that for sure? Seems more likely now that it is him.
I'm not TRYING to start something.
But who's to say "GLHtoo" didn't make a separate SS account on the SRT pages
Because it's all conjecture... We know what's happening now, and we know he once worked with a pretty shady guy. He's already on the cross, there's no reason to stab him too. In other words the only thing you're going to get out of guessing he is also the other SS is a headache and unreasonably upset.

I wasn't at all trying to make something true that isn't. It was just a fleeting thought because I remember him replying to a comment about it on the forums maybe 6 or 7 months back.

My opinion hasn't changed. Bryan was always good to me and despite our 6 hour time difference he made time to message me back and fourth during my turbo install and help me troubleshoot the only slight problem (that was my fault) that I had. Like I had previously stated, my turbo is still on my car and running like a champ.

I wasn't at all trying to make something true that isn't. It was just a fleeting thought because I remember him replying to a comment about it on the forums maybe 6 or 7 months back.

My opinion hasn't changed. Bryan was always good to me and despite our 6 hour time difference he made time to message me back and fourth during my turbo install and help me troubleshoot the only slight problem (that was my fault) that I had. Like I had previously stated, my turbo is still on my car and running like a champ.
I agree during mine being built he updated me with pictures we talked for a few days before I bought it. Just sucks if he in fact knew he was screwing people over and still being cool. Sucks it's happening to everyone. On the bright side I haven't installed mine yet and am not willing to chance a lot of my time doing it so I'm just going let it collect dust unless someone wants to buy it! Just saying lol

I thought the name in question was SourSkittle. A while ago [MENTION=4305]Chrisklol[/MENTION] (?) asked if he was SourSkittle from the SRT4 forum and that that guy had scammed people. Bryan/Sourskittle said that he was not that guy, that his name was GLHtoo.

Although there may be a connection between Bryan and some less than savory folks, he is not THE SourSkittle from the SRT4 forum. He is GLHtoo from the SRT4 forum.
Apologies. I thought GLHtoo was the one scamming on the SRT4 forum. Sorry for the mixup, and for tossing gasoline on the fire. At least he's now responding to Russ on FB. Hopefully he'll make it right for everyone affected.

Yeah, I unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting too much for mine now lol. The X47 swap is this weekend and I was planning on selling the C39 after that install and tune to get some of the money back.

Yeah, I unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting too much for mine now lol. The X47 swap is this weekend and I was planning on selling the C39 after that install and tune to get some of the money back.
Yea I'm in you're boat except mines brand new! But who knows maybe something will happen and he'll come back on and take them back and refund or find a way to rebuild them the right way. Fingers crossed.

DvC

Apologies. I thought GLHtoo was the one scamming on the SRT4 forum. Sorry for the mixup, and for tossing gasoline on the fire. At least he's now responding to Russ on FB. Hopefully he'll make it right for everyone affected.
WHAT?! more info please

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

He's no longer responding. In fact, he's blocked us.

Edit - His reason for "defriending" was because he no longer has a FiST.

He's no longer responding. In fact, he's blocked us.

Edit - His reason for "defriending" was because he no longer has a FiST.

I saw that he came in to the convo with a hostile attitude and throwing blame at DHM, which is complete BS. So I guess he's not planning on being stand up about this. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.

Brura22

Alright guys keep your eyes out on other car with boosted 4 cylinders forums.
The SRT, now fist, he's gonna get the new civic guys next!
Ahhhhh! Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.