Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,581
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

The footage looks promising, can't wait. Also.....seriously jealous of how much sun you get, I'm sitting here in a sweater because there's already snow outside.
Yesterday
https://youtu.be/FItFQGerlN0
10.40 if anyone is wondering, lol

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,584
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

All in due time. Money doesn't grow on trees now.
You know i can totally relate :)

Just for when you/someone looks at the charge temp rise, it's already been put out there, not after the fact. That being said, it's still gonna be AWESOME I'm sure.

Plus... Your car makes mine look like crap next to it, gonna give you crap somehow, lol.

I keep trying to talk my Fiance into letting me buy the upgraded turbo now. I think I am close! Hopefully the 5 slots wont run out before I get the chance! I need some more results! I am literally checking this thread 100 times a day for results lol!

I keep trying to talk my Fiance into letting me buy the upgraded turbo now. I think I am close! Hopefully the 5 slots wont run out before I get the chance! I need some more results! I am literally checking this thread 100 times a day for results lol!
You are not the only one lol

Oh and if you need help with the fianc? as this often gets over looked. You are entitled to an engagement gift, usually a watch is tradition given on the wedding day. I have very expensive taste in watches but a Turbo upgrade would be a win win as gift I think. Good luck either way, living with a car guy is hard when the mod bug bites. I'm planning to propose to my g/f very soon and this new car with parts shipping in has her very nervous lol :)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
You know i can totally relate :)

Just for when you/someone looks at the charge temp rise, it's already been put out there, not after the fact. That being said, it's still gonna be AWESOME I'm sure.

Plus... Your car makes mine look like crap next to it, gonna give you crap somehow, lol.
:) Yeah, I'm sure my Charge Air Temps will go up, but at least its getting cooler now and I should have the $$$ for The DHM Race Intercooler by March.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Well #Dylanc results so far are very promising. 270whp on 93 octane only running 23psi of boost. Thats damn good and his spool is almost stock. Me and my tuner are looking forward to getting this thing tuned. Want to get as many results out there so the community can see repeatable results and know what they can expect from the Cyborg 39. I will be taking it to the dyno once tuning is done and doing 93octane and E-30 pulls.

Well #Dylanc results so far are very promising. 270whp on 93 octane only running 23psi of boost. Thats damn good and his spool is almost stock. Me and my tuner are looking forward to getting this thing tuned. Want to get as many results out there so the community can see repeatable results and know what they can expect from the Cyborg 39. I will be taking it to the dyno once tuning is done and doing 93octane and E-30 pulls.
Well damn! That is wildness. Glad to hear the results are so promising and so damn good. REALLY looking forward to yours. I am sure once I see the 300WHP mark crossed, the fiance will not have a choice lol. I am buying it. haha

Mine will be arriving at DHM in a few weeks or so and Russ will be doing a full dyno and 93 tune on it. Still up in the air if I want to do a E tune as well cause I am too lazy to mix gas. Lol looking forward to the results. This is a daily driver and not used for drag racing but get some road coarse work here and there. Think this will be the perfect combo for me personally.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mine will be arriving at DHM in a few weeks or so and Russ will be doing a full dyno and 93 tune on it. Still up in the air if I want to do a E tune as well cause I am too lazy to mix gas. Lol looking forward to the results. This is a daily driver and not used for drag racing but get some road coarse work here and there. Think this will be the perfect combo for me personally.
You should like give me a ride when it's done :) I'm just over in Walled Lake/West Bloomfield area, but I'm in Royal Oak all the time.

My mistake you are right 259whp on 23.6psi.
No worries! Just wanted to make sure no one scrolls over and see's results that haven't been achieved yet (But certainly most likely will in the future)

You should like give me a ride when it's done :) I'm just over in Walled Lake/West Bloomfield area, but I'm in Royal Oak all the time.

No worries! Just wanted to make sure no one scrolls over and see's results that haven't been achieved yet (But certainly most likely will in the future)
Can def set that up. You should stop by the DHM open house on Oct 22nd. I will be there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry I've been absent guys, was away from Wednesday to late last night. So back to progress on the tune today. Updates soon

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,598
Siestarider's and Forenza2's turbo's went out today. Bronxbomber's will be bolted on tomorrow night and headed home Wed. And the last person before the group buy started should ship by Friday.
And I have one going out to Russ's shop as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thinking about a cyborg setup, stock downpipe stock exhaust. I already have an upgraded intercooler. Just want a bolt in turbo and some tuning. I don't want anyone to know there's a modded turbo in there basically lol. Would the cyborg be a good bet?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Been thinking about a cyborg setup, stock downpipe stock exhaust. I already have an upgraded intercooler. Just want a bolt in turbo and some tuning. I don't want anyone to know there's a modded turbo in there basically lol. Would the cyborg be a good bet?
I would suggest upgrading the downpipe to high flow, but some may say it's not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.