Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=2188]gabe[/MENTION] WOOOT!!! We're gonna have to get a good v dyno when this is tuned. Maybe do a comparison 3rd gear pull ;)
Lmfao. No comparison but you can definitely ride shotgun.
Haha. Comparison. Too funny!! Should literally be 100hp less then yours on 93. I hope. Haha

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,145
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

Lmfao. No comparison but you can definitely ride shotgun.
Haha. Comparison. Too funny!! Should literally be 100hp less then yours on 93. I hope. Haha
Sounds like a E30 Gabe vs a 93oct Frank from a 30mph roll !!! Lmao

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,148
Not as bad as you thought, right ? ( install wise )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,153
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

What did it cost you, if you don't mind sharing :)

(The install I mean)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You know a hybrid turbo is physically the same as the stock turbo. Any mechanic can install it
OF COURSE, but, around here at least (and I'm guessing in Joyzee as well, unless you 'know' someone), most non-tuner shops would flat out REFUSE to install that setup, for fear of the $10K fine the EPA Gestapo would bring down on them, IF they got caught (unless one could convince them that a hybrid is a TOTALLY stock, TOTALLY emissions legal replacement ;) ).

Maybe things are a little more lax in the fully 'red' states??

grnmachine02

OF COURSE, but, around here at least (and I'm guessing in Joyzee as well, unless you 'know' someone), most non-tuner shops would flat out REFUSE to install that setup, for fear of the $10K fine the EPA Gestapo would bring down on them, IF they got caught (unless one could convince them that a hybrid is a TOTALLY stock, TOTALLY emissions legal replacement ;) ).

Maybe things are a little more lax in the fully 'red' states??
Unless you're removing the cat (which he might have I didn't look all that closely) they shouldn't care.

DvC

Unless you're removing the cat (which he might have I didn't look all that closely) they shouldn't care.
i know exactly what he means. most shops dont want the headache of aftermarket parts and on previous vehicles i have been flat out denied for simple things like coilovers and bov

Nice! Could we get some logs or a V-dyno when it's up and running?
Yes sir, i will get some as soon as i get through my tune revisions. only on low boost for now (~15psi)

Status
Not open for further replies.