Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Just mixed 5 gal jug of 100 octane(non ethanol) with e85. Essentially a e30 mix without 93.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,474
^^^+1

I really WISH that those wheels were made in a 16x7 for winter use. [:(]
Me too. I wish they were 15's and would fit over our brakes lol.
They are about the same weight as our stock wheels, but I like the SVT just because it's like a "ford thing".

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^SUPERB, transforms the whole car!! [twothumb]

I ALWAYS liked those wheels, and thought that they helped 'make' the FoSVT what it was, when they first came out on those cars. ;)

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,477
We will see in the long run how they do, but these 215/40-17 595RS-RR federal tires nasty sticky !!! I can't spin them on pump gas, and it takes a real purposeful "chuck" at low speeds to get the inner tire to even "scratch".
They are scaring me how fast the car is capable of going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will see in the long run how they do, but these 215/40-17 595RS-RR federal tires nasty sticky !!! I can't spin them on pump gas, and it takes a real purposeful "chuck" at low speeds to get the inner tire to even "scratch".
They are scaring me how fast the car is capable of going

Bryan are you lowered? Any rubbing?

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,479
John I'm running 100% factory suspension right now :)
Zero zero rubbing.
With the 235-40-17's, if I hit a really sharp/fast bump while the suspension was 70-80% compressed, it would just make this tiny tiny "tap" of rubbing for a fraction of a second. But I only know of 2 corners/bumps capable of making that happen. I hit on of them last night hard and got zero rub.
The SVT wheels have like a SUPER slightly different off-set. It's like 42.5 vs 44 or something like that. I don't know much about wheels etc.
#motorhead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.