Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone is aware...

I will be logging the c39 and grabbing a vdyno of every revision.
More than likely will shell the money to have two tuners on the same setup.
C39, big elbow, port job.
Lifetime tune with tune+ , and either dhm or purpledrank .
Will do comparsion logs of both, and or videos.
Fueling will start with 93, then move to 93/e30 , and then eventually top off with meth install.
Being local to bryan( about an hour away) , ive seen the kit in person before installs and pictures dont do justice. Its lovely

So I went big turbo with the DHM GTX360R kit (see it here --> [video=youtube;AWhZa2ZM7l0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWhZa2ZM7l0[/video] which means that I will have my entire C39EWOD (External Wastegate, Open Dump) available for sale. I figured I would post it in here and let those that are more interested know about it first before I list it on the 'for sale' section. Full parts list includes:

Ported and Heat Wrapped Exhaust Manifold with Tial 38mm Wastegate (17.4 PSI springs)
Heat Wrapped Open Dump tube
C39 Fully Ported Turbo with turbo blanket and associated oil and coolant lines
Hot Side Charge Pipe (MBRP)
Catless Downpipe (Depo)
Turbosmart Dual Port Bypass Valve

I had the regular Cyborg for about 1000 miles and the C39 upgrade has only seen about 60 miles. All you need to complete the turbo kit is an intercooler and AP (and intake maybe too?). I am also going to ask Adam (Tune+) to see if he can include a base tune for the buyer since I paid him for lifetime tunes but have since tuned with DHM (duh). I am not sure how many ported manifolds Brian fabbed up for use with the external wastegate so this may be somewhat of an uncommon setup to set yourself apart from the rest.

Once I have all the parts together I will post it on the sale section but if anyone is interested in the mean time I will send you pictures and work on a deal with you before listing it.

So I went big turbo with the DHM GTX360R kit (see it here --> [video=youtube;AWhZa2ZM7l0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWhZa2ZM7l0[/video] which means that I will have my entire C39EWOD (External Wastegate, Open Dump) available for sale. I figured I would post it in here and let those that are more interested know about it first before I list it on the 'for sale' section. Full parts list includes:

Ported and Heat Wrapped Exhaust Manifold with Tial 38mm Wastegate (17.4 PSI springs)
Catless Downpipe (Depo)

I had the regular Cyborg for about 1000 miles and the C39 upgrade has only seen about 60 miles. All you need to complete the turbo kit is an intercooler and AP (and intake maybe too?). I am also going to ask Adam (Tune+) to see if he can include a base tune for the buyer since I paid him for lifetime tunes but have since tuned with DHM (duh). I am not sure how many ported manifolds Brian fabbed up for use with the external wastegate so this may be somewhat of an uncommon setup to set yourself apart from the rest.

Once I have all the parts together I will post it on the sale section but if anyone is interested in the mean time I will send you pictures and work on a deal with you before listing it.
New guy here. I might be interested in the cyborg setup. I can't send PM's, assuming this is due to being new.

Catless Downpipe (Depo)

Ah, actually looking at buying a c39 or a DHM turbo in a couple weeks. I'll PM you.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
You know there skippy, you have bought and sold more for your car, than the car cost. When all is said and done, you know the car can only take so much. Spend more time driving it instead of down time and enjoy it.
He made a killing winning bets his car is a map based tune .

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,591
Anyone can PM me about one. Idk anything about DHM site or what ever. But buying it directly from me is always and option :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grnmachine02

Anyone can PM me about one. Idk anything about DHM site or what ever. But buying it directly from me is always and option :)

Did you get my PM about purchasing a big inlet? My DHM kit didn't come with one, or at least it appears to have the stock inlet attached to the new turbo.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I made a thread about this, but here is the content:

A few of you may have noticed that the ST280 kit is no longer listed on our website.

On Sunday, 16 April 2017, Dead Hook Motorsports (DHM) removed the ST280 from our product offerings. We understand that this decision has caused some confusion.

We are dedicated to quality engineered beyond form and function. As we evolve and adapt in an ever-changing market, living up to our mission statement ensures our products and services provide customers with both a supreme and favorable experience.

DHM will continue to focus on our other great products and services. This decision will not affect customers who have already made their purchase of an ST280 prior to 16 Apr 2017.

We apologize for the confusion this may have generated and thank you for your time!

PR answer - they want to focus on handmade in house boutique product builds and C39 isnt built under their watch.

Business answer - C39 eats too much out of quickspool sales and they're $1k cheaper. They can get full value return on qs but only markup on c39.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
PR answer - they want to focus on handmade in house boutique product builds and C39 isnt built under their watch.

Business answer - C39 eats too much out of quickspool sales and they're $1k cheaper. They can get full value return on qs but only markup on c39.
We dropped the qs product before we offered the c39 and don't intend to bring it back fyi....

Status
Not open for further replies.