Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,601
Been thinking about a cyborg setup, stock downpipe stock exhaust. I already have an upgraded intercooler. Just want a bolt in turbo and some tuning. I don't want anyone to know there's a modded turbo in there basically lol. Would the cyborg be a good bet?
Do you want the stock DP because you want it to look stock ? Or because of local emissions ?

I happened to have a stock DP... See where I'm going ? Lol.

The cyborg39 is the perfect sleeper mod. But the big stainless inlet gives it away a bit, but you can paint yours black like I did mine. Or wrap it with black heat wrap.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,604
What was the power figured for the regular cyborg again?
With a good tuner people saw between 240 and 260whp with the correct bolt-on's.

I saw 280-290whp in cold cold temps, 5 meth nozzles, and a really aggressive race tune.

Alphanumeric got his cyborg39 over in Germany, looks like he will have his on Saturday as well :)

With a good tuner people saw between 240 and 260whp with the correct bolt-on's.

I saw 280-290whp in cold cold temps, 5 meth nozzles, and a really aggressive race tune.

Alphanumeric got his cyborg39 over in Germany, looks like he will have his on Saturday as well :)
I have mine in the passenger seat...looking all beautiful and cute. Its coy smile peaking out from behind the seatbelt. It whispers to me while I drive...tells me, "You ain't had nothin' yet papi."

Damn that escalated quickly. Ken should be sending my baseline tune over soon and we'll be all ready to go. Saturday will be a beautiful day lol.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Already spoke to Ken. Should have my new base tune shortly. Bryan let me know what a good time to pick the ole girl up?

Siestarider's and Forenza2's turbo's went out today. Bronxbomber's will be bolted on tomorrow night and headed home Wed. And the last person before the group buy started should ship by Friday.
And I have one going out to Russ's shop as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, got mine back FedEx today! The turnaround time is quick and he sends text updates almost daily! Mine was wrapped like a mummy in shipping wrap with lots of extra foam padding added. I finally got it unwrapped and checked it out and it looks great! SS really takes pride in his work and pays attention to the details. A very valuable commodity for anyone!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] you posted a pic of a turbo in the GFB DV+ thread. I don't want to hijack that thread so i'll ask here....Was that the cyborg 39?!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dayum. The porting is SICK! He took it almost all the way to the mounting screws. That's the biggest port i've seen on any hybrid. And i have a spare manifold for him to port too. I'm sold! Now to sell myself to old ladies

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Dayum. The porting is SICK! He took it almost all the way to the mounting screws. That's the biggest port i've seen on any hybrid. And i have a spare manifold for him to port too. I'm sold! Now to sell myself to old ladies
I'm sure you can find a few takers in NYC. Been down that route Lol.[bootyshake]

Follow in dueces footsteps and youll get a wopping 10 bucks a night. Now do you want a martini and 2 olives or a plain cranberry juice? [rofl]

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,619
I don't ask anyone to vote for anyone. Just DON'T vote for Clinton, lol.

This is the manifold exit of Bronxbomber's manifold. It looked so good I took a pic at the time, lol. (Pat's self on back lol ).

Status
Not open for further replies.