Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,325

I'm not a big wheel and tire guy, but I picked these up last week :)

Gonna re-finish them before I use them when I get the new tires.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,334
That would be the best flow I have seen from a hybrid, 300 plus whp?.
No sir. Not yet. I'm just starting to dial in the boost.
I'm running an OEM timing map ( not Cobb OTS map ). Until I get the boost where I want it.

Side note. I'm seeing 4-7 degree charge temp rises with my DHM race cooler !!! Love this cooler !

Also... I finally have AC again !! And I used it yesterday since it was 82 degrees and oddly humid yesterday. It's great weather, just not very "winter" like the rest of the country lol.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
looking GD. Ryan and I start my tuning for e30 tonight. Will have numbers tomorrow. However, Iam seeing 31.5 lb min on pump at 25ish psi.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,336
looking GD. Ryan and I start my tuning for e30 tonight. Will have numbers tomorrow. However, Iam seeing 31.5 lb min on pump at 25ish psi.

"Those are rookie boost numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up"

Watch the fuel :)

DvC

Alright guys here it is. The fuel (91 oct) out here sucks so i am pretty sure there is more power to be had. Car runs great. Going to start e30 tuning this next week.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,339
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

Alright guys here it is. The fuel (91 oct) out here sucks so i am pretty sure there is more power to be had. Car runs great. Going to start e30 tuning this next week.

I'm going to buy a DHM tune myself soon. I tried for 2 days to tune my car on pump gas. It's just pointless. I can't stand it... I jumped to E30 pretty quick.

But I like how you never fall below 200ft lbs !

DvC

I'm going to buy a DHM tune myself soon. I tried for 2 days to tune my car on pump gas. It's just pointless. I can't stand it... I jumped to E30 pretty quick.

But I like how you never fall below 200ft lbs !
its a different car now for sure. feels like a correctly sized turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.