Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brura22

Just out of curiosity, cause we all know size matters lmao.
What's the turbine size difference between the original Cyborg and the C39?

Sorry if this has already been covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club

Nothing on the compressor side.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club

Nothing on the compressor side.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,404
Cyborg Upgraded Stock Turbocharger System

What had happened was....
still tuning....
And I think the old nasty nasty air filter is holding it back, if the filter isn't holding it back in general...

It'll be the greatest shop you've ever seen, amazing, really. A lot of really amazing people working on it, lots of them, you'll see. You've never seen anything like it. Some people say, and they're always talking, trust me, that other shops are better, but don't believe them, it's fake news. Mine will be the best.
Truly great, yes it is. The shop will be huge, HUGE. Tunes will be plentiful, and the, the jobs. There will be so many, a high school kid without good grades could get one.

The power, will be be amazing. Really people, amazing...

Let's make Fiestas great again...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, TRUST ME on this, it will be HHHHUUUUUGGGGEEEEE! (with index finger going across the screen from left to right) LOL

Believe me, ONLY I can tune your FiST, and keep it SAFE, and ALL of the others are FAKE tuners! (doing the 'OK' sign with finger and thumb)

It's going to be GREAT, since I have the BEST words (for the tune), and a better mind (for tuning) than everyone else. [histerical]

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,408

322whp on a 4th gear pull today. I'll post it in a bit. Still not getting the fuel right.

Edit.. turns out, this 322whp one has a 1400rpm throttle closure in it... but I'll post it anyway.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,409

Well... the hotspot on my phone isn't working in the bunker I work in, so... this is the best I can do for right now.

This is with the throttle closing 4600rpm to over 6,000rpm.
That kind of stuff does all kinds of madness to other things in the tune, but... like I said... still working on it :)

Really wish I would have had the time to port everything :(

grnmachine02

Tough order but pump should never be "power" map.
I don't have any other choice, unfortunately. Closest E85 is over 75 miles away from me. Well, there's one close, but it's sheetz, and then pump says E85 in big letters, and then in small letters "ethanol content between 30-85%"......not sure if trust.

Even if I can't hit 270-280, I'll be pleased with the more area under the curve.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I don't have any other choice, unfortunately. Closest E85 is over 75 miles away from me. Well, there's one close, but it's sheetz, and then pump says E85 in big letters, and then in small letters "ethanol content between 30-85%"......not sure if trust.

Even if I can't hit 270-280, I'll be pleased with the more area under the curve.
E85 ranges from 30-85% everywhere. Usually in the coldest months it's low, and in the hotest summers it's high. You can trust it as long as you've got a good tuner... In my area it gets down to E60ish, but I still mix the exact same, and I haven't had any issues.

grnmachine02

E85 ranges from 30-85% everywhere. Usually in the coldest months it's low, and in the hotest summers it's high. You can trust it as long as you've got a good tuner... In my area it gets down to E60ish, but I still mix the exact same, and I haven't had any issues.
Well shit. Oh well, I can always add e30 tuning with DHM.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Well shit. Oh well, I can always add e30 tuning with DHM.
Also, if you're really, really, really sketched out by the E85 fuel station, get 93 at your closest preferred station, and then baby (no boost) the car to get E85. I wouldn't drive more than a couple miles, though.

grnmachine02

Also, if you're really, really, really sketched out by the E85 fuel station, get 93 at your closest preferred station, and then baby (no boost) the car to get E85. I wouldn't drive more than a couple miles, though.
I may end up just storing some at the house. Virginia is annoyingly slim on available e85.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The closest one to me is ~25 miles, so I would DEFINITELY need that 93 only map, along with the E30 one. [:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.