Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siestarider

Lol, told you. I'm not pushing the motor too hard so that I can spend another 2 month changing it again, lol. I'm ready to start being a normal car guy, not just a motor head :)

Rear brake upgrade!!!
Wheel upgrade !!!
Diff/LSD upgrade !!!
Brake light flasher upgrade !!!
Next thing you know.... I'll be commenting on "shift knob weight" lol.
New tires!! So I take my "big talk little do" comment back. Love the wheels too.

Now you have to go to Sebring just to find out what your rig will do. And I have to get my C39 back on so I can at least hang with you on the straights, before you out-brake me at hairpin with your rear brake upgrade I am still envying.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,442
New tires!! So I take my "big talk little do" comment back. Love the wheels too.

Now you have to go to Sebring just to find out what your rig will do. And I have to get my C39 back on so I can at least hang with you on the straights, before you out-brake me at hairpin with your rear brake upgrade I am still envying.
K, no chance I keep up with you, lol. I def earn the "big talk, little do". I haven't ran at the drag strip in over 2 years lol. I don't think I can afford a Sebring track day lol. But I def want to do something like it soon.

Siestarider

Drags are fun. And anyone who has not seen modern fuelies race is missing one of the greatest spectacles in racing.

But our cars are made for the twisties. We have to find you a way to run at Sebring. After my C39 is back on so I can run with you.

Brura22

AUX fuel tune for 93 has begun, just need to get this dialed in and its on to some corn!
As in Strat aux fuel? As in you've maxed out the fuel system on straight 93 oct?
Sorry just wanted to clarify what you meant by Aux fuel tune.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Lol, told you. I'm not pushing the motor too hard so that I can spend another 2 month changing it again, lol. I'm ready to start being a normal car guy, not just a motor head :)

Rear brake upgrade!!!
Wheel upgrade !!!
Diff/LSD upgrade !!!
I resent the shifter weight comment lol

Rear brake upgrade!!!
Wheel upgrade !!!
Diff/LSD upgrade !!!
Lmfao. Remember to get the Bomba shifter and bushings!!

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,449

LMAO. When you make more power than most E30 tuned stock turbo fiesta's, but you do it at your lowest possible boost setting, stock timing, and on 93oct lol.

15psi PEAK boost pressure lol.

Car is so epically slow with 200whp now, lol. Feels hard to drive after losing over 100whp...
Thought you guys would think that's cute though.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Car is stupid fast with any amount of power or fuel used with this turbo. 290-325whp with this type of power band is just.... crap it's mean.

Ordered some federal 595RS-RR tires and LSD

Plus... started this.

[/QUOTE]

Finally getting some real tires Bryan??? LOL! told you about them bad boys.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
K, no chance I keep up with you, lol. I def earn the "big talk, little do". I haven't ran at the drag strip in over 2 years lol. I don't think I can afford a Sebring track day lol. But I def want to do something like it soon.
Gotta let me know. I will definitely go if you go.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,452
Car is stupid fast with any amount of power or fuel used with this turbo. 290-325whp with this type of power band is just.... crap it's mean.

Ordered some federal 595RS-RR tires and LSD

Plus... started this.

Finally getting some real tires Bryan??? LOL! told you about them bad boys.[/QUOTE]

Yes sir and I down sized them a bit. I was going to order the less-race type RS-R's but they called me and said, "those are on back order, we'll give you the RS-RR's for $10 a tire more" so I did it :)

Not like I get any kind of mileage out of front tires anyway. This will be the 3rd set of front tires to the same rear ones, and the rears still look great ( or I would have ordered new rears ).

DvC

LMAO. When you make more power than most E30 tuned stock turbo fiesta's, but you do it at your lowest possible boost setting, stock timing, and on 93oct lol.

15psi PEAK boost pressure lol.

Car is so epically slow with 200whp now, lol. Feels hard to drive after losing over 100whp...
Thought you guys would think that's cute though.
That's the tune i used when i had to bring my car back to Ford for the axle seals. Bet the tech was disappointed on his test drive ahaha

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Drags are fun. And anyone who has not seen modern fuelies race is missing one of the greatest spectacles in racing.

But our cars are made for the twisties. We have to find you a way to run at Sebring. After my C39 is back on so I can run with you.
^^^THIS!

There are very few cars which can do BOTH well, with only a few minor changes, like the C6 Z06es I see run low 10s (some even high 9s!), and then change wheels/tires, shock settings, put the front sway bar back on, and KICK AZZ over mega buck exotics on the road course. [wink]

I guess I just never liked, or even understood the point of import, FWD, 'sport compact' drag racing. (Although I am really glad that many domestic nameplated manufacturer rides are now challenging, and even BEATING the import nameplates at their 'own game' in this arena. [:)]).

Brura22

^^^THIS!

There are very few cars which can do BOTH well, with only a few minor changes, like the C6 Z06es I see run low 10s (some even high 9s!), and then change wheels/tires, shock settings, put the front sway bar back on, and KICK AZZ over mega buck exotics on the road course. [wink]

I guess I just never liked, or even understood the point of import, FWD, 'sport compact' drag racing. (Although I am really glad that many domestic nameplated manufacturer rides are now challenging, and even BEATING the import nameplates at their 'own game' in this arena. [:)]).
I think you kind of answered your own question.
People enjoy taking cars that have no business on a drag strip, and laying a smack down on cars that were born for the strip.

Honestly, who doesn't love seeing a Fiesta run 11s down the strip. People are like O.O

Of course this car is great for tracks, but it can do drags with a couple modifications like you said the C6 does.

Let's just agree this car is great for every scenario.. dragging, tracking, daily, fuel efficiency, road trips, grocery getting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,459

Lol. 200whp or more for the last 1,000rpms of the band. 211whp peak. All on 15psi and stock timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.