Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been tuning with ryan a pd tuning on my c39 with full porting option. Car feels stronger than my old cyborg e30 tune (28psi) and im only on my 93 and 22 psi. Only on 3rd revision.
Really excited to see the results! Especially since I decided to go with Ryan for my Cyborg tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c39 installed this weekend, currently in the midst of tuning with Ron over at DHM, getting the 93 tune dialed in, then on to seeing what this turbo can do with some more ethanol thrown at it via an aux fuel system :)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
c39 installed this weekend, currently in the midst of tuning with Ron over at DHM, getting the 93 tune dialed in, then on to seeing what this turbo can do with some more ethanol thrown at it via an aux fuel system :)
The turn up will be real! Woot!! [emoji123][emoji123]

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,285
just finished my 91 tune with the C39, will have VDYNOs today or tomorrow
Anyway you can weigh the car ? :)
I would ask that of other guys, but they would get there feelings hurt. In my experience the car's weight can not be "guessed" very accurately.

No big deal if not :)

masonsturbos

Like he said!!
My car weighs 2680 with full interior and a full tank of fuel, and 2600 with no back seats and a half tank-
And even that 80 pounds on vdyno makes a difference when calculating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DvC

Anyway you can weigh the car ? :)
I would ask that of other guys, but they would get there feelings hurt. In my experience the car's weight can not be "guessed" very accurately.

No big deal if not :)
Just installed my coil overs and my freshly replaced axle seals are leaking like a mofo. Gonna be a bit before results. Sorry guys.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Scaring me... I just installed fresh seals too...

I spoke with a "Technician " at Ford and he said the only reason why they will leak immediately after installing again is failure to properly install the axle into the seal. He said he has seen it done and had to Redo others work and said when it's done right they will last.

DvC

I spoke with a "Technician " at Ford and he said the only reason why they will leak immediately after installing again is failure to properly install the axle into the seal. He said he has seen it done and had to Redo others work and said when it's done right they will last.
yeah, pretty sure its a bad install. only had the car back a few days now

Anybody hit the 1/4 mile yet with the c39? Interested in what kind of trap speed can be had.

Still eyeing up spring time to get my own. Damn this winter time stuff.

Anybody hit the 1/4 mile yet with the c39? Interested in what kind of trap speed can be had.

Still eyeing up spring time to get my own. Damn this winter time stuff.
I'm hoping we can see a 115 trap speed. I'd be happy with that

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I'm hoping we can see a 115 trap speed. I'd be happy with that

That would be crazy!

Looking at power to weight it should be similar to a mustang GT or camaro SS which trap around there.
No it be. This turbo is probally a 106-109 trap speed. Take a lot of power for that magical 115

No it be. This turbo is probally a 106-109 trap speed. Take a lot of power for that magical 115
In know a lot of guys were trapping 105 on the regular Cyborg. I'd hope to get at least 110 out of the C39 on E40 I'm personally hoping for 105 on E30/40 with just an air filter, DHM intercooler and tune on the cyborg I'm picking up

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
In know a lot of guys were trapping 105 on the regular Cyborg. I'd hope to get at least 110 out of the C39 on E40 I'm personally hoping for 105 on E30/40 with just an air filter, DHM intercooler and tune on the cyborg I'm picking up

110 is a long shot. Perspective. Dhm's kit on 93 is only trapping 110-113.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,297

The first ever built big inlet just got bolted on to a hybrid turbo.

Stand by for hurt feeling by all. Catch me if you can.

I trapped 105 running 13.5 with regular cyborg @240whp v dyno
Which is why I think 110 is reasonable with 40-50 more whp and an extra 1000rpm of usable power! There's no doubt that DHMs kit is the best for drag racing but the cyborg can pack a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.