Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Zero-In

Been considering a different wheel for a while now, but wanted to keep the stock tires and dimensions. Was just doing a quick look around at what is out there and saw these. Konig Zero-In I notice the weight is down a good bit, which would be nice. Although I don't really plan to track my car, I do take trips to the mountains regularly for some spirited runs. Anyone have any experience they can offer on these or are picking up bad mojo from them? They have a "see these on your car" so this gives a rough estimate on the look.

Thoughts?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Konig makes good wheels, I have Feathers for my street setup and Dial in roll formed 13 lb 15x9 race wheels, great finish quality, run out is very very low and they have a very good rep....

OP
Hypntick
Thread Starter #4
Have discount tire checking around for me, as there are only apparently 6 of these left in the US. The size was discontinued apparently, so the guy is having to call various stores and piece me a set together. Really hope he can, as it would be nice to have something that no one else (FiST wise) is going to have on their car.