Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST MP215 Project - Look and Performance

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Extremely clean FiST. Terrific photos, as well.

Those European headlights...
That's what it is! I think I'll be investing in a set of these at some point... Custom retrofit's are just so damn pricey and getting quality workmanship is always a bit of a crap shoot. I don't have the skill nor patience to complete a retrofit.

Think I've seen some of your photos over on the Mountune website...Lovely car and I love your images, especially the ones you took while the Fez was in the garage getting the new exhaust fitted. As an automotive photographer, I love to see when someone can produce some cracking photos of a cracking car!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #24
Think I've seen some of your photos over on the Mountune website...Lovely car and I love your images, especially the ones you took while the Fez was in the garage getting the new exhaust fitted. As an automotive photographer, I love to see when someone can produce some cracking photos of a cracking car!
Thank you very much LewisBoreham93 ! This kind of comment are always appreciated...

You can see a selection of my pictures on this link: (with many Fiesta ST :))
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=freemat.fr&sort=date-posted-desc

Awesome car man, really love the white on white! If I were to buy again I may be torn to get the white FiST over the Performance Blue. Keep up the good work!

Very nice car! I love the RS MK1 Wheels! Beautiful...

Best wishes to Departement 57 (Bitcherland? ;) ) from the wonderful Saarland!

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #32
Very nice car! I love the RS MK1 Wheels! Beautiful...

Best wishes to Departement 57 (Bitcherland? ;) ) from the wonderful Saarland!

Thank you MadDarkStar!
I am on the side of Thionville, near the Luxembourg border ;)

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #33
Pica and updates look great!
I didn't know about Shiftech in Windhof, so I'll give them a call. [driving]
Yes, I ordered and installed my Milltek line to Shiftech in Windhof.
They are very friendly and professional. It allowed me to participate in such assembly line and measurement on the dyno. Extremely interresant

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #38
New set of 17' wheels for the MP215, with Pro Race 1.2 "Graphite Satin" (7J ET35 - Pirelli Pzero Nero Tires 205/40/17) :