Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST MP215 Project - Look and Performance

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Did you hold onto the blanc OZeds, or sell them?

That is one of the classiest looking STs I've ever seen, anywhere! [thumb]

OP
Matcannibal
Thread Starter #62
The TeamDynamics are really light, so the performance of the car really better with them !!!

But for the look, I obviously prefer the OZ. I still have them, and I install them occasionally

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The TeamDynamics are really light, so the performance of the car really better with them !!!

But for the look, I obviously prefer the OZ. I still have them, and I install them occasionally

Ironically, many on here seem to think that the Team Dynamics are some of the heaviest wheels out there for our cars, especially in the 17x8 size which are on their way to me now (your 17x 7s are a good deal lighter).
(I do not care since I personally think they are some of the best looking rollers available for these cars, as well as being strong! [wink])

Just how massive are those OZeds, weight-wise??

Also; WHERE did you find/how did you fabricate those center caps for the 1.2s? [dunno]